11th January 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and procedure to write SSC Board exams as a private candidate?

Hello Sir, my son is now in 7th class studying in a school affiliated to ICSE Board and his birth date is 7th November, 2007. He wanted to appear for SSC Board exam as a private candidate in the year 2020-2021. Can he do so? If yes, then how can he proceed with this?

15th February 2020, 01:55 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to write SSC Board exams as a private candidate?

A private candidate must submit to the Regional Officer to the Board within the prescribed limit an application in the form prescribed together with the prescribed fee for the examination (vide Annexure II) and three copies of passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate and countersigned in case of teacher
9th June 2020, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to write SSC Board exams as a private candidate?

What is the criteria for applying for private ssc? my daughter is has passed 7th Icsc , is it compulsory to pass std 8th ? what ia the age limit ?
27th February 2023, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How do i apply for private 10th SSC Board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?