8th April 2020, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and requirements to do M.Sc Forensic Science after B.Sc Mathematics?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc Mathematics. Now, I wish to study Forensic Science. So, is it possible to do Master's in Forensic Science? Will I have to write any entrance also for M.Sc Forensic Science?

10th April 2020, 04:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria and requirements to do M.Sc Forensic Science after B.Sc Mathematics?

For pursuing M.Sc. Forensic Science, candidate should have completed Bachelor course in any relevant subject.

I have listed below the courses/subjects in which candidate should have done graduation to be eligible for M.Sc. Forensic Science.
  • Engineering
  • Pharmacy
  • Criminology
  • Forensic Science
  • Biochemistry
  • Biotechnology
  • Chemistry
  • Microbiology

Since, you have done B.Sc. in Mathematics, so you are not eligible for pursuing M.Sc. in Forensic Science.

Most of the institutes rely on merit to admit students in their campus. While some institutes conduct their own qualifying test for enrolling students into M.Sc. Forensic Science course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?