2nd September 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Is CS good for B.Com students?

hi, i am abhinav singh , i am doing bcom in satna my question is cs is gud for bcom , because i am so nervouse that's why i am asking

24th April 2012, 04:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CS good for B.Com students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, i am abhinav singh , i am doing bcom in satna my question is cs is gud for bcom , because i am so nervouse that's why i am asking

CS refers to Company Secretary. Candidate seeking for CS course have two options. Firstly, one can enroll to the course after completing the +2 level of exam and secondly, one can pursue after the completion of the bachelors degree program. Candidate who are willing to pursue after completion of the bachelors degree gets exemption from Foundation program and can directly enroll in to Executive program. The Executive program is followed by Professional program. One has to undergo 15 months Management training either after completing Executive program or after Professional program. The Company Secretary course is regulated by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India [ICSI]. Candidate belonging to commerce stream do have an additional advantage compared to students from other academic background. Hence, Company Secretary course is definitely a good option for a B.Com students.

In order to get detail information regarding the course one may refer to the following address:

ICSI Headquarters
ICSI HOUSE 22 Institutional Area,
Lodi Road
New Delhi 110 003
Ph: 011-41504444, 24617321-24, 24644431
2nd January 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjets and how many year can we complete cs
22nd August 2020, 02:53 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

It took 4 to 5 years to complete without failing in exams. Its depend on your to crack the exams. if you crack the exams on one attempt then 4 years will be the duration for completion of course.
24th August 2020, 06:56 PM
Richa Gurav

Thumbs up Re: Is CS good for B.Com students?

If you like CS then it is good for you because you have an interest in it. There is nothing to get nervous about it. If you like CS then go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?