18th December 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Current cutoff score of Mumbai Government for NT category?

what is thje current cut-off of mumbai govt.for nt category?...please mention to me the cutoff

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff GATE score for OBC category students to get government stipend while studying M.Tech
  2. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  3. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  4. What is the MBA cutoff for each category for Anna University? What is the top score? When is the commencement of counseling?
  5. Fees of private medical college in Mumbai? Cutoff marks of government medical college in Mumbai of last year?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 97 marks in JEE Main?
  7. Cutoff rank required in Uttarakhand JEEP to get admission in any Government college for Group-E MP sub-category?
  8. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai universities through MAH MBA CET based on OBC Category Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get government medical college under BC category?
  10. Cutoff list of diploma government colleges in Mumbai? Contact details for the same?
  11. What is the cutoff of government dental college in Mumbai?
  12. Is CMATE test valid for MCA?
  13. Government medical college seat after scoring 195.25 cutoff in BC category?
  14. Is there any special cutoff for CBSE students in Tamil Nadu Government counselling for MBBS? -- [New]
  15. Marks required for direct 2nd year admission in PSG college after diploma Mechanical?
  16. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
  17. Any government college after scoring 23.333 marks in GATE and SC category cutoff in 20.54?
  18. What is the cutoff score for Civil Branch in PG category?
27th October 2019, 09:49 PM
mandar91676

Default Re: Current cutoff score of Mumbai Government for NT category?

The cut off of NEET 2019 indicated the minimum marks required to qualify the medical entrance exam.The cut off scores of NEET 2019 was increased by 15 marks for each category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?