6th February 2017, 12:21 PM
sunny bablu

Cut off marks to get admission in St. Xavier's College, Mumbai to study M.Sc Geology? Fee structure and stipend for it?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in M.Sc Geology course at St. Xavier College, Mumbai. What is the cut off marks to get admission in this college? Fee structure and stipend for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage Criteria required and Admission Fee for BUMS Course in Navi Mumbai?
  2. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  3. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  4. Entrance exams to study PhD in Geology with Stipend in India?
  5. How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?
  6. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  7. When the JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai will out application for B.Arch? Fee structure to study this course?
  8. Which PG is better? M.Tech in applied geology, Msc petrotech. or Msc geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join PhD course after M.Com? List of entrance exams, best universities and best topics for it? -- [New]
  10. What is the fee structure and stipend for Ph.D in Hindi in Mumbai University
  11. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  12. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?
  13. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  14. Will I get admission in Xaviers Mumbai or any other college in Mumbai for Eco honors after scoring 88% in boards
  15. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  16. Cut off for Arts in St. Xavier's College Mumbai for outside candidates?
  17. How much stipend a Ph.D in Hindi aspirant can get in Mumbai University? Fee structure and selection procedure for it?
  18. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?