24th July 2018, 12:16 PM
ganesh4132

Cut off merit list for 2nd year BTech Electrical admission in Pune University?

Dear Sir, I just want to know about the cutoff merit list of Engineering colleges of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in BTech Electrical Engineering. Please let me know about the cut off merit list asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of B.E 2nd year admission in Pune University? I have scored 74.41% marks in electrical diploma
  2. Cutoff list of last years merit for direct admission to 2nd year?
  3. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff list of engineering college in Pune University for electrical engineering lateral entry admission?
  5. What are the various government colleges for electrical engineering? Cutoff of merit list for direct 2nd year in electrical engineering?
  6. Merit list of BTech 2nd year admission in Walchand College of Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering in electrical in Pune University?
  8. 2nd merit list of first year B.Com in Symbiosis College Pune?
  9. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Pune University?
  10. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  11. How may I get the admission cut off list for lateral entry in Pune university?
  12. Cutoff list of colleges related to Pune University for direct 2nd year admission through polytechnic?
  13. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  14. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  15. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year of colleges in Pune University
  16. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  17. Difference between 1st and 2nd merit list?
  18. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?