19th January 2019, 08:01 PM
Swpnashree

Cut-off to study B.Sc Forensic Science in IFS, Mumbai?

I have secured 74% in the 12th standard final examination from Science stream. Can I get the admission for studying B.Sc Forensic Science in Institute of Forensic Science, Mumbai?

26th January 2019, 12:35 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut-off to study B.Sc Forensic Science in IFS, Mumbai?

Eligiblity Criteria:

The basic eligiblity criteria to study B.Sc in IFS, Mumbai is a Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent qualification from a recognized educational Board, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and/ or Math as main subjects with a minimum aggregate score of 55% or above.

For further information, click the link below.
http://www.ifs.edu.in/eligibility/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?