9th June 2011, 07:28 PM
lavina malhotra

Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?

i want cut off of BDS colleges in mumbai and new mumbai of the year 2009-2010 and give list of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in mumbai and new mumbai ?

Related Questions:
  1. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  2. How to get admission in aided government college in Mumbai or Vai Mumbai after scoring 86% in SSC?
  3. List top best colleges in Mumbai for doing M.Sc. Genetics?
  4. List of government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the cutoff marks?
  5. Fee structure for government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  6. Cutoff list of diploma government colleges in Mumbai? Contact details for the same?
  7. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC -- [New]
  8. Cutoff for government medical colleges in Mumbai and Pune? Number of seats available for medical colleges in Mumbai?
  9. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  10. Government colleges in Mumbai offering BBA course?
  11. How can I do M.Sc in Mumbai? List of colleges available for the dame course in Mumbai?
  12. Merit list of MBBS admissions of various Government Medical colleges & Associate colleges of Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Private and Government MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  14. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  15. List of Aided government polytechnic colleges in mumbai?
  16. Minimum marks required by a Sindhi student to get admission in BMS in colleges of Mumbai?
  17. Cutoff list of BDS, B.Pharm colleges in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Pune?
  18. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
2nd July 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?

i want to know the cut off for government dental colleges in pune and mumbai
10th July 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?

pease i want list of goverment polytechnic list
12th July 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ABOUT BPMT AS A CAREER
18th July 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

whne you display the frist miret list of 2011
21st July 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

today you display the bds merit list
22nd July 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know the cut off for government dental colleges in pune and mumbai
cut off for govt. dental colleges in pune & mumbai
6th September 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i hav scored 134 in asso cet can i get addmission in mumbai for bds..plz tell me.
13th January 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum cut off marks of MBBS and BDS
14th March 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

How much cet marks required for BDS
9th June 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

give me cut off of bds government medical colleges
10th June 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I got 137 marks in MHT-CET so can I get admission in government college for BDS and BAMS
10th June 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

cut of list for year 2011 of MBBS and BDS in Maharshtra
12th June 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I want cut off for govt. & private dental colleges in pune & mumbai.Is it possible to get admission for bds in govt college in mumbai if i have scored 145 in mht-cet
14th June 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 82 MARKS IN MHTCET .I WANT CUT OFF LIST .
25th March 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th class , intermediate and degree (biotechnology) can I do journalism
1st June 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir if I get 160 marks in aipmt then am I able to get admission in bds or not. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?