13th July 2013, 04:06 PM
shridhar s pawar

Cutoff ist of Pune university? I have scored 73.91% in mechanical diploma

Sir, I have got 73.91% in mechanical diploma. So please give me cutoff list of Pune university and also give me suggestions for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges in Pune university? I have scored 66% in diploma mechanical
  2. How to get admission in Pune after scoring 74.48% in diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. Cutoff list of engineering colleges of Pune? I have scored 71% in diploma
  4. Cutoff list of Pune engineering college? I have scored 70% in Mechanical Engineering
  5. How can I get admission in B.Tech at Pune University if completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University after scoring 76.70% marks in diploma mechanical?
  7. Cutoff list of B.E 2nd year admission in Pune University? I have scored 74.41% marks in electrical diploma
  8. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical
  9. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  10. Cutoff list of colleges of Pune University?
  11. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%
  13. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  14. How to do part time B.E or B.Tech from Mumbai or Pune University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Cutoff of engineering colleges for admission in direct 2nd year in Pune or Mechanical?
  16. What is the cutoff marks required to join in chennai engineering college? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Cutoff list of engineering college in Pune? I have scored 69% aggregate in Mechanical engineering
  18. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by UGC and AICTE for admission in Mechanical Diploma? Colleges in Pune or Satara which offers part time courses?
9th December 2017, 05:42 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff ist of Pune university? I have scored 73.91% in mechanical diploma

Admission in engineering courses in Pune university are done on the basis of JEE main score.Admission will purely depend on merit of the candidate. Merit will be prepared as per the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test(JEE)
The minimum marks required to clear JEE mains is 81 for general and 27 for ST and 32 for SC category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?