12th July 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of direct 2nd year civil engineering? I have scored 79% in diploma in civil engineering

I got 79% in last year of diploma in civil engg. Plz. Suggest cut off list of direct second year civil engg

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list in direct 2nd year for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in diploma
  2. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  3. Cutoff list in direct 2nd year for civil engineering after passing 70% in diploma?
  4. Latest cutoff list of direct 2nd year Civil Engineering admission in Pune University?
  5. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year civil engineering?
  6. Cutoff list of engineering college in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering course?
  7. Cutoff list of Civil Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra colleges?
  8. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year in Civil Engineering?
  9. What is the cutoff of civil engineering direct 2nd year engineering?
  10. Direct 2nd year cutoff list of Civil Engineering from Maharashtra?
  11. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  12. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering?
  13. How to join diploma in civil engineering direct in 2nd year? I have completed my Civil Draughtsmen
  14. Merit list for direct 2nd year admission after diploma in Civil Engineering in Pune Engineering Colleges?
  15. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
  16. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  17. Cutoff list of civil engineering direct admission to 2nd year in Maharashtra government colleges?
  18. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct 2nd year degree admission? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2015, 11:46 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff list of direct 2nd year civil engineering? I have scored 79% in diploma in civil engineering

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the 2nd year B.tech course after the diploma in the civil engineering.

The eligibility to get the admission in the 2nd year directly is :-
* Candidates must have passed the diploma from the recognised university.
* Candidates must have scored atleast 60% aggregate in the diploma.

To get the admission the candidates need to appear and then to qualify in the LEET examination conducted by the different institute for the admission. The examination paper consist of the question from the diploma courses. Admission in the IIT is not possible through the Lateral Entry.
15th September 2015, 12:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff list of direct 2nd year civil engineering? I have scored 79% in diploma in civil engineering

Yes, you are eligible for the direct admission in the B.tech 2nd year through the lateral entry after the diploma course.

The candidates are eligible to pursue the B.tech course in the same stream as in the diploma course. But you have to qualify in the LEET examination conducted every year by the different state and private university for the admission.

The candidates who have pursue the diploma from any recognised university are eligible to appear in the examination to get the admission directly in the second year of the B.TECH course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?