7th July 2011, 07:26 AM
mahesh 5

Cutoff list of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering for lateral entry in Nagpur and Amravati Universities?

i want cutoff list in elecronics and telecomm engg after diploma in degree in nagpur and amravati universities

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of electronics and telecommunication engineering for lateral entry in N Amravati Universities?
  2. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur and Amravati University for direct 2nd year engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  3. Cutoff list of Pune, Mumbai and Nagpur universities for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  4. How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?
  5. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry exam? I am a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  6. Where will I get entry after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication through lateral entry?
  7. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  8. Can I get admission in Mumbai with 65% average and 68% in 6th semester?
  9. Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam?
  10. Cutoff list for electronics and telecommunication branch in government engineering college
  11. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  12. Which course will be good for me for my future after completing degree from Amravati University in electronics and telecommunication
  13. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  14. Eligibility for lateral entry for BE after diploma in IETE (EC) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  16. How may I get the lateral entry cut off list for electrical engineering in Nagpur?
  17. Lateral entry for diploma holders through IETE in Karnataka?
  18. Can I do B.Tech ECE after diploma through distance?
30th September 2011, 08:50 PM
ANKIT050

Default Re: Cutoff list of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering for lateral entry in Nagpur and Amravati Universities?

Cutoff list of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering for lateral entry in Nagpur and Amravati Universities?

i want cutoff list in elecronics and telecomm engg after diploma in degree in nagpur and amravati universities

ankit
5th May 2012, 07:39 PM
pankajchavhan1993

Unhappy Re: Cutoff list of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering for lateral entry in Nagpur and Amravati Universities?

sir ,i get 55 marks in aieee in 2012 than which gov college is good for me
.......and how much marks i need in seee to get admission in any gov college,

so i hope that u will help me, and which college is good in india ,
prefer cities like amravati, nagpur, mumbai, pune from this cities u can told the good college.
15th May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering for lateral entry in Nagpur and Amravati Universities?

what is the expected cutoff for electronics and communication engineering in 2012 in top ten colleges?????
6th June 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i want cut off list of engineering colleges of amravati university for direct 2nd year admission in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
amol
13th June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i want cut off list of nagpur university//?
18th June 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

cut off list of civil branch in government colloge of engineering in amravati
19th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the cut off marks in seee 2012 for addmission in any engg coollege
30th June 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

cutoff list of electronics and telecommunication , electronic engineering for admission in 2nd year.
8th July 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i am comleted 12th standard .my cutoff is 168.i will get intrested in ece in chennai colleges .in which college i willget in ece course on chennai
30th July 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 63.14% in diploma from the branch electronics and communication engg. please help me to find out college for direct second year admission to engineering
12th July 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff of electronics and telecommunication in government polytechnic college of nagpur
19th August 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How i find the cutoff list in electronics and tele communication in nasik
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?