20th July 2011, 02:05 PM
sohail tadvi

Cutoff list of KKWagh Engineering College Nashik? What is the cutoff list of MHT CET and AIEEE?

what is the cutoff list of kkwagh engineering college nashik ? cutoff list through mht cet and aieee

5th January 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of KKWagh Engineering College Nashik? What is the cutoff list of MHT CET and AIEEE?

what is cut off limit for kk wagh college nasik
30th May 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of KKWagh Engineering College Nashik? What is the cutoff list of MHT CET and AIEEE?

What is the cut offlist for B.E information technology under OBC category?
3rd June 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 with 61%and NT-D my cast.........what is cutoff list of b.e......
4th June 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut-off list for mechanical engg. in K.K. Wagh college of engg., nashik? cut-off lists for aieee and mht-cet?
5th June 2012, 10:29 PM

what is the cut-off list for E & TC . in K.K. Wagh college of engg., nashik? cut-off lists for aieee and mht-cet?
22nd June 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff list of MHT CET of KKWAGH
26th June 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i have above 45% in 12th and 50 in aieee,can i take admission in YCC engi. college for machanical
27th June 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

hi.. what is the cut off list for B.E E&TC direct second year admission under OBC category in KKW, Nasik..?
8th June 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

MACHANICAL ENGINEERING CUT OF LIST IN VJ NT ?
2nd June 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i get 32 marks in jee n 57% in 12th science
can i get admision in k.k.w in electronics
21st June 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I got 54 marks in mains which college i get thru cap round did i get k k wagh with mechanical branch
14th July 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Cutoff list of KKWagh Engineering College Nashik? What is the cutoff list of MHT CET and AIEEE?

i got 48 marks in jee main exam and 68% in 12th science
can i get admision in k.k.w in computer engg.
15th May 2018, 02:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The cut-off KKWagh Engineering College Nashik are given below.

CUTOFF MARKS

** General category = 175 marks

** OBC category = 150 marks

** SC/ST category = 130 Marks

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Amrutdham, Nashik, Maharashtra 422003
Phone: 0253 251 2867
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?