18th June 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of last years MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra?

i wanna cut off list of mht cet 2010 of all medical collages in maharastra plz send me list of 2010 admissions.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of last years MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all Medical Colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS?
  4. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Last year merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  11. Cutoff list for MHT CET? List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  14. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th with 79 marks in MHT CET -- [New]
  15. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  16. Last year cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Maharashtra under MHT CET
  17. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
8th December 2011, 06:13 PM
ibad.786

Default Re: Cutoff list of last years MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra?

Hi, you can refer the official website www.dmer.org/. Here you will find the cutoffs of all the Government and private medical colleges of Maharashtra. You can get all the cutoffs according to the category like General, OBC, SC, ST which will help you to estimate the probability of your admission in a particular college. All the best.
10th April 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of last years MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra?

plz send me last her cut off list 4 medical colg
27th April 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wanna cut off list of mht cet 2010 of all medical collages in maharastra plz send me list of 2010 admissions.
i want know the merit list of 2011 mht cet for all medical colleges
29th May 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How much shud my score be in MHT-CET & 12th 2012 to get admission in pharmacy or dental college in maharashtra?
plz help me!
5th June 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

since I am sure that i'll get above 100 in pcm. then can i get admission to k.k.wagh ????
22nd June 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i have got 158 marks in open category then where should i get the admission?
22nd June 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

how much marks in CET I should score to get addmission for government medical college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?