25th May 2011, 05:01 PM
girjesh69

Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS course in Maharashtra Government Colleges? How much is the rank required?

cutt of list mht cet for mbbs in maharastra govt collage & rank

Related Questions:
  1. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
  3. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS in government medical college?
  4. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS?
  5. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  6. Cutoff list for doing MBBS in Government Medical College in Maharashtra through MHT CET? Are there any quota seats in such colleges?
  7. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  8. Cutoff list of government medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  11. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Cutoff list for MHT CET? List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff mark list of government MBBS and Dental colleges?
  16. Can I get the last years cutoff list of MBBS and BDS government colleges?
  17. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  18. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
4th September 2011, 04:30 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS course in Maharashtra Government Colleges? How much is the rank required?

dear friend ,

admission in the government medical colleges of the maharashtra is conducted on the basis of the score in mhtcet exam .

to get admission in the government colleges for the mbbs course one must have to score marks more than 165 out of 200 in the mhtcet exam with pcb group.

in Maharashtra state there are near about 2300 seats of mbbs are available in the government or in government aided colleges and student appearing in the mhtcet exam for the medical group are more than 50k . obviously there is lot of competition for the mbbs seats in Maharashtra.

to see the last year cutoffs kindly visit the website www.dmer.org

thanks and best luck
15th February 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS course in Maharashtra Government Colleges? How much is the rank required?

cut off for government medical colleges in maharashtra
20th March 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

cuttoff list of MHCET for MBBS in Maharashtra Government College ? how much rank is reqired for this year?
20th March 2012, 04:16 PM
nkrjn17

Hiiii

-->>> To take admission in the government medical colleges in the maharashtra for the MBBS course one must score the marks more than the 170 marks for the open category student.

>> To see the cutoffs of the last year kindly visit the website www.dmer.org
2nd May 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

what if i did not scored good enough to get admission in mbbs this year but still want to take admission by reappearing in mht cet next year how can i reappear for it ?
26th May 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Cut off lists of govt.colleges in Maharashtra for obc
28th May 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what is cutoff for medical (M.B.B.S.) in goverment medical colleges for open?
8th June 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

is there minority 4.5 quota in 2012 selection procedure?
15th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

if i have got 106 then my admission is possible ?
21st June 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

mht cet cut off list for medical(MBBS,BDS) govt college in maharashtra.I belongs to sc category.
27th June 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I Have 76 marks in MHT CETexam shall i get admission to mbbs
19th August 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

What is cut off for m.b.b.s in goverment colleges for ntc category?
6th June 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

NEET UG-2013, I SCORED 320 MARKS, MAHARASHTRA CATEGARY RANK IS 2889
CAN I GET MBBS SEAT IN MAHARASHTRA ?
14th June 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I scored 47% in NEET-UG 2013, my category is SC.
My state is Madhya Pradesh, however I want an MBBS college in Mumbai.
Would I'll be able to get college??????????????????
eagerly waiting fr reply!!!!!!!!!!!
9th May 2014, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

How much marks will be required in mhet out 720 marks this year to get admission in a.government mbbs medical collge
28th May 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Will I get MBBS seat in KIMMS for the ranking of 10379 for 2A category
10th June 2014, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

I got 466 marks in mhcet 2014 and mySML is 1117 can I get admission in mhcet mbbs 2014 I belong to general cat
8th October 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Mh-cet cut of of handicap students?
20th March 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I am s.c. category candidate i want admission to m.b.b.s. in government college in maharashtra how much marks are needed for it.
8th June 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required for sc category in mhcet in rest off mahrashtra
6th July 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

My marks 170 rank 2028 can i get any Gmc mbbs in second/ third round pls reply faster pls pls
23rd April 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS course in Maharashtra Government Colleges? How much is the rank required for sc category students

How much cutoff is needed for maharashtra govt medical college for sc category student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?