12th June 2011, 03:17 PM
sanjayborse

Cutoff marklist for admission in MBBS college government and private college?

Dear sir , I want to know cut off marklist for admission in MBBS college Govt & Private (previous year)

1. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  2. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  3. Can I get admission in any Private or Government MBBS college with fees under Rs. 4 Lacs if qualified in COMEDK UGET?
  4. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get MBBS seat in government or private medical college after scoring 189.5 cutoff marks?
  6. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college?
  8. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  9. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college?
  10. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  11. What is the cutoff of NT-B students for MBBS in all government college?
  12. Cutoff list of MBBS for SC caste in government medical college?
  13. Will I be able to pay Loan amount of Rs. 30 Lacs if study MBBS in any Private college? -- [New]
  14. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  15. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  17. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 197.25 cutoff marks in Tamil Nadu MBBS entrance exam?
  18. How to apply for MBBS course in government and private college?
4th November 2011, 03:44 PM
vikasjha39

Default Re: Cutoff marklist for admission in MBBS college government and private college?

pleas mention the exam exam about which you are asking.
but mostly the cut off for the government medical college is always high then the private medical collage.

good luck!
25th May 2012, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Cutoff marklist for admission in MBBS college government and private college?

What is the cutoff mark for agriculture in last year
11th June 2012, 11:18 AM

cutoff marks in mbbs /bds college in rpmt exam for govt. and private medical college
14th July 2012, 05:26 PM

sir i kindly request u to mention the information regarding the cut off ranks of eamcet 2011.pls expecting for soon reply
27th May 2013, 10:07 PM

will i get mbbs seat for a total of 100 in eamcet under OC cat?