26th December 2018, 08:14 AM
Amey Nagpal

Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to appear in NDA exam?

Hello everyone, I want to know that what percentage is required in 10th Board exam so that I can apply for NDA exam? I want to apply for NDA exam and currently preparing for 10th Board exam from CBSE Board.

29th December 2018, 06:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to appear in NDA exam?

There is no such certain percentage required for 10th standard to be eligible for NDA Exam.

Actually, to appear/eligible for NDA Exam, you must have passed 12th standard in any stream or you have passed 12th standard.

There is no such percentage requirement in 10th or 12th standard to be eligible for NDA Exam.

If you have passed 12th with Physics and Mathematics, then you can apply for any wing of NDA (i.e. Army, Navy, Air Force) but if you have passed 12th without Physics and Mathematics, then you can apply for only Army wing of NDA.
29th December 2018, 10:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NDA refers to National Defence Academy and to join NDA the minimum education required is Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education. To join the Indian Navy and Indian Air force wings of NDA, you need to have pursued Mathematics and Physics as main subjects.

As far as you are concerned about the minimum marks required in Class 10th to join NDA, then there is no such requirement and any Class 12th passed candidate satisfying other eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the NDA entrance examination.

For more details regarding the NDA entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
31st December 2018, 03:11 PM
Meg24

Hello,

NDA doesn't specify any particular percent as the cutoff marks to appear for the examination.
Moreover the candidates can apply for NDA only after the completion of 12th .

Students wid PCM background can apply for all the three wings but the students WID commerce background can only apply.the army wing.
The age criteria is -16.5-19

Candidate should have a good eye sight without color blindneess and night blindness.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?