3rd April 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to secure ISC Higher Secondary admission in any reputed school in Kolkata?

Hello friends, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from WBBSE Board. I want to get admission for Higher Secondary in ISC Board. So, I just want to know about the percentage which is required in my 10th Board exam so that I can secure admission in any reputed ISC school in Kolkata.

11th April 2019, 10:00 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to secure ISC Higher Secondary admission in any reputed school in Kolkata?

Hi,

For getting admission in higher secondary from ISC board you will have three options:-
1)selecting arts stream
2)selecting commerce stream
3)selecting science stream

For getting admission in science stream you have to just successfully clear your 10th board exams.

For getting admission in commerce stream you have to score minimum 50% marks in your overall 10th board exams.

For getting admission in science stream you have to score 70% or above in your 10th board exams.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?