23rd July 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JECA to study MCA in Heritage Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to do my MCA from Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata. I want to know what cutoff rank is required in JECA for getting admission and studying MCA in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JECA to study MCA in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  2. How much is the JECA rank required to get admission in Haldia Institute of Technology
  3. What are the options for MCA in Kolkata without JECA rank? Colleges under WBUT which consider JECA rank?
  4. Cutoff rank required in TNEA to get admission in Madras Institute of Technology for a BC student?
  5. Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur?
  6. List of best MCA colleges or universities in West Bengal?
  7. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma Automobile in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  9. Top 20 engineering colleges for civil engineering? Shall I get admission in Haldia Institute of Technology or Heritage Institute of Technology?
  10. How much rank is required in JECA upto which I can apply for MCA in government college?
  11. How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission in Heritage Institute of technology?
  13. List of Government affiliated colleges in West Bengal to study B.E. for a candidate with 22000 rank in JEE Main?
  14. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. Cutoff marks required in BCECE to study B.E.(Silk Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles?
  16. Detailed information about WB-JECA? Why it is necessary to get MCA admission?
  17. Cutoff rank required in CEED to study M.Des in National Institute of Fashion Technology?
  18. Which college is best for me after my MCA? I have scored 2974 in JECA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?