2nd July 2019, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Is D.Pharmacy enough to be eligible to apply for MPSC?

I have completed D.Pharmacy. Now, am I eligible to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination? If not, then what should I do to become eligible to apply for MPSC?

7th July 2019, 07:07 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is D.Pharmacy enough to be eligible to apply for MPSC?

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission and to appear in the MPSC State Services examination the minimum education required is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, having just completed your Diploma in Pharmacy degree course, you are not eligible to apply for MPSC examination as Diploma is not equivalent to a graduation degree course.

For more details regarding MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.

8th July 2019, 01:49 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

D.pharm is not a graduate degree it is a diploma course. As per the criteria of MPSC candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any stream. So you are not eligible for MPSC. Do B.pharm in 3 years corresponding your D.pharm. Then your are eligible for MPSC.
●N.B: IF any clerical post will be published under MPSC you will be eligible for that. As these types of posts needs a 10+2 equivalent course which you already have.

8th July 2019, 08:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. It conducts entrance examination for recruitment in various state services.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 19-33 years.

So, candidates with diploma qualification are not eligible to appear in the examination and will become eligible only after the bachelor degree course.

For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.

6th September 2022, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What I do to apply mpsc after completing d farm

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?