8th March 2018, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Date of admission for B.Sc in Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences, Aizawal?

I have to take admission in B.Sc Nursing in Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences, Aizawal. So could you please update me about the admission dates in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  2. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Paramedical Sciences at Himalayan University for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  3. Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Microbiology) for BSc(Nursing) student?
  4. Information regarding X Ray MRI scan?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  6. Best college in Dehradun for master in Physiotherapy?
  7. Cutoff marks in Paramedical Course BSc Nursing in government of Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?
  10. How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing Guwahati?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  12. Admission procedure to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  13. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  15. How to get admission to paramedical course?
  16. How many PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine seats are available in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  17. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  18. Eligibility to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute?
22nd March 2018, 11:12 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of admission for B.Sc in Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences, Aizawal?

** RIPNS stands for Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences.

** RIPNS is located at Zemabawk, Aizawl on the slope of a hill generously donated by the government of Mizoram.

** As per my knowledge, the tentative date of admission for B.Sc in Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences, Aizawal is in the month of July 2018.

CONTACT ADDRESS.

Address: Zemabawk, Aizawl, Mizoram 796017
Phone: 0389 235 0521
23rd March 2018, 11:54 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date of admission for B.Sc in Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences, Aizawal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have to take admission in B.Sc Nursing in Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences, Aizawal. So could you please update me about the admission dates in this college?
Application letter can be sent to the institute from the candidate intending to undergo 4 years degree course for the session 2018 at the Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Science, Aizwal, against reserved seats allotted to the Govt. of Assam.

Eligibility Criteria : The minimum age requirement is 17 years and not more than 24 years and upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

- The minimum educational qualification shall be 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% or more aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

- There is a relaxation of 5% in case of SC/ST/OBC.

- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.

Following information must be furnished along with an application :

- Name of the Candidate ( In Block Letters)
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Date of Birth
- Age as on 31.12.2018
- Permanent Address
- Marks obtained in 12th and year of passing 12th examination
- Category like SC/ST/OBC
- Phone Number
- Percentage of Marks in PCB

How to apply :Application in sealed envelop specifying the course with the above mentioned information and documents must reach the office (Drop-Box) of the Director of Medical Education, Assam, Sixmile, Khanapara, Guwahati. Application be post shall not be considered.

Last Date to apply : July, 2018.

Notification will be published on the official page of the institute by the end of May, 2018.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?