15th December 2011, 09:42 PM
sukumaran90

Date of conduct of graduate level examination? How can I get the application form for this exam?

Hello sir,Iam doing my final year in BTECH.when you will condut the combined Graduate level examination.
In which website we have to register and how can we get the application form for this examination.

30th August 2012, 07:51 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of conduct of graduate level examination? How can I get the application form for this exam?

Your question is not in the right order. For information related to examination you will have to contact the examination/administrative department of the institution where you are pursuing the course.

You haven't mentioned the name of the institution. When you ask a question of this sort the name of the institution becomes important to know. Because not all the colleges/universities across India conducts the graduate level examination on the same date. However, for your reference i can tell you that most of the graduation level examination is held in-between April- May every year or at the most June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?