30th May 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Date of conduct of SI selection? Am I eligible for distance education degree? I have completed my 12th and diploma

when will be conducted SI selection....?
is it elligible if distance education degree??

i complete my b.c.a in coures in alagappa univercity... and i have completed my +2 and diploma also.....now am i ellidible for si selection?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  2. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  3. What is the eligibility for Polytechnic?
  4. Is a Candidate Eligible for Group 2 Exam after completing degree in Distance Education?
  5. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements?
  6. How to do LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to appear in Group 2 exam along with my distance learning degree program?
  8. How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  9. Completed my Master's Degree via Distance Education : Am I Eligible for NET exam?
  10. Am I eligible for distance B.Ed course after completing B.Com degree with 44%?
  11. Am I eligible for group 2 exam? I've completed my inter regular with 80% marks and wish to complete my degree through correspondence
  12. Am I eligible for Government job if I have completed B.Com in distance mode?
  13. Am I eligible to give IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Distance Learning from KSOU?
  14. Can I do B.Ed after completing BSc with 48%? Names of the colleges/institute?
  15. Am i eligible for MSc computer science? I have completed BCA through distance education
  16. Are candidates with distance education degree eligible for UPSC examinations?
  17. Which is better among B.Tech distance learning or regular course? I have done diploma in ECE
  18. How to do M.Tech under distance education after completion of B.Tech through Distance Education? -- [New]
1st June 2012, 02:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of conduct of SI selection? Am I eligible for distance education degree? I have completed my 12th and diploma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will be conducted SI selection....?
is it elligible if distance education degree??

i complete my b.c.a in coures in alagappa univercity... and i have completed my +2 and diploma also.....now am i ellidible for si selection?
Since you have completed Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), a bachelors degree program, from Alagappa University, you can definitely apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in respective state police.
The selection procedure of Sub-Inspector in State Police is carried out by the public service commission as well as the police recruitment board of the respective states.
Apart from being a graduate, one needs to be within the prescribed age limit which may vary. However, as per most of the police recruitment boards, the minimum eligible age is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years.

For proper information, refer to the official website of the regulatory body conducting the selection procedure for recruitment of Sub-Inspector in your state.
4th June 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of conduct of SI selection? Am I eligible for distance education degree? I have completed my 12th and diploma

Whate are the qualification of S.I selection?
10th November 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

hiii sir i had completed my bba in distance mode at Annamalai university am I eligible for the post of s.i ?
2nd March 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am serving solider i wish to apply for ips exam. Please give me direction .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?