16th May 2012, 05:37 PM
monumanu

Date of distribution of forms for B.Com account honors? Cutoff list for admission in B.Com account honors? What is the date of the entrance exam in St Xaviers Ranchi for commerce batch?

when the form will be distributed for 2012batch b.com accounts honours?
what will be the cut off list for seeking admission in 2012 batch in b.com accounts honours?
what will be the date of entrance exam in st.xavierws ranchi for commerce 2012 batch?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects?
  2. Which courses are best for me after 12th boards? Names of the institutes and their overall expenses?
  3. B.Com honors colleges under Allahabad University? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  5. CA Vs BCom Honors from DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last date to apply for B.Com honors ni DU?
  7. When will the B.A honors 2nd list result will be out for St. Xavier's college, Ranchi?
  8. Important questions and topics of T.Y.B.Com account exam?
  9. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  10. Date of 2nd merit list of St. Xaviers College Kolkata for B.A English Honors?
  11. Can a commerce graduate become a Pilot?
  12. What should I opt after completing graduation in English Honors from Xaviers college Ranchi?
  13. What is the criteria to get into St. Xaviers?
  14. Average cutoff for CLAT this year? Date of publishing of CLAT forms this year? Fee structure of B.A.LLB Honors? Number of seats available?
  15. Which degree is good after 12th providing good salary? What is the starting salary after passing BBM? What type of jobs can I get?
  16. What is the criteria and syllabus for english and maths honors? What is the date?
  17. Last date of B.Com Honors admission form sale in Delhi University?
  18. What is the exact date for CATE exam? Colleges offering DU and minimum marks required to get admission for English Honors?
19th June 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of distribution of forms for B.Com account honors? Cutoff list for admission in B.Com account honors? What is the date of the entrance exam in St Xaviers Ranchi for commerce batch?

syllabus for the entrance test for bcom accounts honours in st xaviers college ranchi
25th June 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of distribution of forms for B.Com account honors? Cutoff list for admission in B.Com account honors? What is the date of the entrance exam in St Xaviers Ranchi for commerce batch?

Minimum cut off of bhu bcom
5th June 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i score 59% in 12th board 2013. can i get admission for B.com in st xaviers college ranchi?
20th January 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of sale of forms for delhi university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?