5th April 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Date of Entrance Exam for B.Sc Nursing? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?

pls sis/madam can u tell me the entrance test date of b.sc nursing?
and please also tell me the which book i should follow for the prepration of b.sc,so that i get admisn in pgi.

12th April 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Entrance Exam for B.Sc Nursing? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?

please tell me the date of bsc nursing form and exam
22nd May 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Entrance Exam for B.Sc Nursing? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?

date entrance exam of bsc nursing in PGI Chandigarh ?
3rd June 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the last date of b.sc nursing test
7th August 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

if i have failed in one subject in b.sc nursing
26th December 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

which book i should follow for b.sc nsg enterance exam in 2013, so i get adm in pgi...
1st June 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

which book i should follow for ppmet entrance test-Bsc nursing
7th June 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

date of entrance exam for B.Sc. nursing
3rd September 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

which book should i refer to pass post Bsc entrance exam?
22nd October 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

date of entrance exam for B.sc nursing in 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?