29th March 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Date of forms for M.Tech in MANIT?

sir i want to know about the avalibility of m.tech admission form 2011 in MANIT bhopal.how to get this form and what is the last date for submission of this form?

29th March 2011, 05:08 PM
tarunsingh40

Default Re: Date of forms for M.Tech in MANIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to know about the avalibility of m.tech admission form 2011 in MANIT bhopal.how to get this form and what is the last date for submission of this form?
Ans.

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal Madhya Pradesh
Advertisement for Post Graduate Admission 2010-11
(Admission/M.Tech/2010/159 dtd 31.03.2010)
M.Tech/MUDP admission
Application are invited for admission to the following M.Tech/MUDP courses. The selection will be on the basis of All India level examination GATE
Hydero Power Engineering
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Civil/Mechanic); GATE required in: Civil/Mechanical
Transportation Engineering
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Civil); GATE required in: Civil
Geotechnical Engineering
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Civil Engineering); GATE required in: Civil
Structure
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Civil Engineering); GATE required in: Civil
Environmental Engineering
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Civil/Chemical), M.Sc (Environmental Science); GATE required in: Civil/Chemical/Engineering Science
Remote Sensing and GIS
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Civil/CSE/IT); GATE required in: Civil/CS&IT
CSE
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (CSE/IT); GATE required in: CS&IT
Information Security
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (CSE/IT); GATE required in: CS&IT
Power System
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/Instrumentation/Energy); GATE required in: Electrical
Electrical Drives
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics/Instrumentation/ Energy); GATE required in: Electrical
Digital Communication Engineering
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Telecommunication); GATE required in: Electronics and Comm Engineering
VLSI and Embedded System Design
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Electronics/ECE/Telecoms); GATE required in: Electronics and Comm Engineering
Thermal Engineering
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Mech/Production); GATE required in: Mechanical
Industrial Design
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Mechanical/Production); GATE required in: Mechanical
Maintenance Engineering and Management
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Mechanical/Production); GATE required in: Mechanical
Stress and Vibration Analysis
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Civil/Mech/Aerospace); GATE required in: Civil/Mech/Aerospace
Engineering Materials
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Civil/Mech/Aerospace/ Metallurgy); GATE required in: Civil/Mech/Aerospace/Metallurgy
Energy
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Electrical/Electricaland Electronics/ Instrumentation/Mech/Civil); GATE required in: Electrical/Mechanical/Civil
Bioinformatics
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (CS/IT/Bio-tech/Agri)/ B.Pharma/MBBS/MCA/M.Sc (Biotech/Bioinformatics/Maths/CS/IT/Bio-science/ Biology/Agri); GATE required in: Bio-technology/CS, IT/Life science/Maths/ Agri
Nano Technology
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ CS & IT)/ M.Sc (Physics); GATE required in: Electrical/Electronics/CS&IT/Physics
Urban Development Planning (MUDP)
Discipline required for B.Tech/equivalent: B.Tech (Civil)/B.Arch/B.Planning; GATE required in: Civil/Arch and Planning
Eligibility: Candidates possessing appropriate degree with a minimum 60% marks or equivalent in credit and grade system in qualifying degree examination and 55% marks or equivalent in credit and grade system for SC/ST category candidates
Candidates appearing in final year examination for bachelors degree may also apply but they will be required submit their result at the time of admission
The admission to all M.Tech programmes will be on the basis of All India examination GATE
The reservation (SC/ST/OBC/PH etc) will be as per GoI norms
GATE qualified candidates admitted in above mentioned M.Tech full time courses will be given stipend as per GoI norms. For admission to sponsored seats, the candidates should have atleast two years experience in govt/semi government organization/AICTE recognized engineering college/ reputed private industry
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of interview. The application form can be downloaded from MANIT website www.manit.ac.in or collected from admission section, MANIT, by paying Rs 100/- through IPO/Bank draft payable to MANIT, Bhopal or by sending a self addressed A4 size envelope with IPO/Bank draft of Rs 100/-
The application forms completed in all respects should be submitted to Asstt Registrar (admission) MANIT, Bhopal-462051, up to 07th May, 2010 along with a crossed IPO/Bank draft of Rs 400/- payable to MANIT, Bhopal for general/OBC candidates (Rs 200/- for SC/ST candidates). If a candidate is applying for more than one course, separate applications forms along with IPO/ demand drafts should be submitted for each course. Applications received after due date are likely to be rejected
List of selected candidates will be made available on the website in 1st week of June 2010. No individual intimation will be sent to the candidates
Visit website www.manit.ac.in for further details
29th March 2011, 06:05 PM
cricket007
Banned

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) Bhopal invites applications for Master degree in Engineering (M.Tech) in various Engineering departments such as Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, and Energy department.

Eligibility for Admission:
Candidates possessing appropriate degree with a minimum 60% marks or equivalent in credit and grade system in qualifying degree examination & 55% marks or equivalent in credit and grade system for SC/ST category candidates.
Candidates appearing in Final Year Examination for Bachelors degree may also apply but they will be required submit their result at the time of admission.
The admission to all M.Tech. programmes will be on the basis of All India Examination GATE.

Official website: NIT Bhopal M.Tech Admission

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
(Deemed University)
Bhopal, India
Pin: 462051
Contact No. : +91 755 5206006, 07, 08, 09, 10
Fax: +91-755 2670562, 2670802, 2671175
Attached Files
File Type: pdf frt.pdf(257.5 KB, 125 views)
6th April 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

how to apply in MANIT Bhopal for MTech 2011
11th April 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 26.3 marks in gate in 2011 in production and industrial engg and belongs obc cate and female air710.can i deserb manit bhopal
15th April 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

last date of application form
17th April 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i have got 29.3 marks in gate in electrical..can i get admission in NIT
8th May 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

last gate cut off in manit for ce
13th May 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

gate 2010 cutoff for cs
27th May 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

how i can get admission in mnit for mtech on the basis of BE degree
27th May 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

on the basis of BE degree how can i get admission in mnit for mtech
17th June 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have applide for M.Tech Admission 2011 in Your Institute,but I am not getting remaining important dates. So pleaze tell me that information.
30th June 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

When will the shorlisting of candidates will be done in manit??... its getting too late still there is no information regarding this
9th December 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

is there any indivisual test 4r mtech in manit?
14th February 2012, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

forms for admission in m.tec programme except gate for NIT's
16th March 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i want details of manit for mtech 2012 for electronics nd other colleges thru non gate
19th March 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,do i get admission in MANIT after scoring 27 marks in GATE 2012 and belonging to SC category and persuing BE(CS)?
24th March 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 36.33 marks in gate 2012 in cs-it, can i get admission in MANIT ...........
3rd July 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in m.tech but i didnt registerd in any university in madhyapradesh. Can u give me details for the admission open till now... plz if any knws mail at-
[email protected]
13th February 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

can we do mtech from manit without qualifying gate.....
13th February 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

can i do mtech without gate in manit....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?