15th October 2011, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Date of Haryana Civil Services Exam of upcoming year? Last date to submit forms for this Exam?

Date of submission of form and date of exam
haryana civil sarvices exam 2012

2nd November 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Haryana Civil Services Exam of upcoming year? Last date to submit forms for this Exam?

last date of submission HCS 2012 test
4th November 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Haryana Civil Services Exam of upcoming year? Last date to submit forms for this Exam?

when i'll apply for the HCS Exam 2012.
9th November 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i want to get full knowledge about civil service exam 2012.
1. Last date to fill the hcs examination foarm?
2. syllabus?
3. Qualification?
13th November 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

CAN I APPLY FOR IAS AND HCS DOING B.A.LLB(HONS.)
20th November 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

R/SIR, I BELONG TO SC COMMUNITY AT PRESENT I AM YEARS OLD CAN I APPLY FOR HARYANA CIVIL SERVICES
22nd November 2011, 01:33 AM
poonam anil bhardwaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CAN I APPLY FOR IAS AND HCS DOING B.A.LLB(HONS.)
yes u can....u just need to b a graduate frm any recognized university dats it.....n subjects u can choose as per ur convinience....well...allll d best....
24th November 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Last date to submit forms for Haryana Civil Services Exam
26th November 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

can u please tell me the last date to submitt the form for HCS examination
27th November 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

date of harayana civil services exam of upcoming year? last date to submit forms for this exam?
28th November 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

hey all....i hv done my grads in dental sciences...and i cud nt find optional subjects related to my grads..cn any1 help???where i cn find books???any previous year exam papers r available so dat i cn hv an idea???ur guidance wud be a great great help.......
29th November 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of hcs form.
Where i will get the form
29th November 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

date of hcs exam2012? last date of submission of application form?
m doing btech this is my last sem and i belong to punjab can i appear for hcs exam?
1st December 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

plz tell last date of hcs and appering qualification
1st December 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

last date of submission of hcs application form
1st December 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

last date of submission of application form of hcs 2012
2nd December 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

how many time a person apply for haryana civil services exam
sir please send quickly
3rd December 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

last date of submission of application form of hcs 2012
7th December 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the last date of submission of form for HCS?
8th December 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

tell me d last date of submission of appl.form?nd which books shud i read as i dnt find subjects of my interest,i hav done my bachelors in dental surgery....
can i get previous year question papers........sumbody pls help me out
8th December 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

SYLLABUS OF COMMERCE AND ACCOUTANCY FOR HARYANA CIVIL SERVICE PRELIMARY EXAM ?
9th December 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Is the prescribed application form not available on site for downloading so that i may apply ? If the hpsc application form is not available on net it should be make available immediatly.
14th December 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

tell me about hcs?
17th December 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tel me the entrance date of the hcs exam 2012...
20th December 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of submitted form of haryana in2012
20th December 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

hi.... i have done my graduation in BDS....what subjects should i choose
24th December 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

date of exam of haryana civil services??????
27th December 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi all ,

Do any body knows Date of Examination Pre and Main for HCS 2012
28th December 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

which is the last date to submit the hcs2012 form?
7th January 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the date of HCS examination???
how do i prepare my self for Exam as my subject is law i.e.criminal law, civil law?? wat are the bookds which i would refer for getting prepare myselg??
17th January 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best book for hcs...
21st January 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to fill HCS form.??.from where we can get these form..and when this exam is going to held plzzz tell?????
3rd February 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

i m in b.tech finl yr in last sem nd i m desprt to do hcs.......sir plz tel me whn to fil form of hcs fr 2012 batch .........
11th February 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

hcs perliminiry exam date
8th March 2012, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

anyone please help by telling the EXAM pattern and syallabus for posts of Dental Surgeon in Health
Deptt. Haryana under HPSC..2012??
9th March 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

date of Haryana civil services exam of upcoming year?
9th March 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

date of Haryana civil services exam of upcoming year?
5th April 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

what date of HCS result decleration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?