3rd August 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Date of IAS exam and where can I get the application form for it?

i like to wirte ias exam but i do no detail so i need the exam and application details for the exam

8th September 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of IAS exam and where can I get the application form for it?

what is the qualification of IAS exam. please tell me
8th September 2011, 11:45 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i like to wirte ias exam but i do no detail so i need the exam and application details for the exam
IAS Stands for Indian Administrative Service and to become IAS Officer you need to apply for the UPSC Civil services examination, The examination was conducted by UPSC every year, This examination was held in 2 stages, preliminary and Main examination.

>> Firstly candidates have to cracked the Preliminary examination Only then they are eligible to sit in Main examination. The preliminary examination was Objective and There are 2 papers in preliminary examination and Both are of same marks and Duration. After cracked the Preliminary examination candidates are eligible to sit in main examination, In Main examination you need to choose Optional Subject as per the Graduation.

>> To apply for UPSC Civil services examination you need to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised University, So if your age should between 21 to 30 years then your are eligible to apply for this examination.

For This year Preliminary examination was already completed and The result was also declared, So If you have completed your graduation degree course then please fill the Next year Application form Online after the Notification, The Notification of 2012 Examination was Going to be declared in the month of February i.e. on 04/Feb/2011.

>> Eligible candidates may Obtained the application form Directly form the Designated Post Offices OR Fill the application form Online By visit the UPSC website, So please wait for the 2012 UPSC Civil services examination and then apply for this examination and If you need more Information then please check the UPSC website -

http://upsc.gov.in
9th September 2011, 11:59 AM
Tulasinagababu

Civil Services(Preliminary) Examination 2012----Notification on 2012 19.02.2012 21.03.2012 -
date of exam=12.06.2012 (One day)
Candidates appearing at the degree examination also eligible to compete subject to certain conditions

Civil Services(Main) Examination 2012----------Notification on on 2012 19.02.2012 21.03.2012 -
date of exam=29.10.2012
9th September 2011, 12:00 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
It is very good to see that you want to be an IAS officer and want to serve the nation.

For the post of IAS officer the examination is conducted by the UPSC every year.The name of the examination is civil service examination.The examination is held in two stages-Preliminary and Main examination.

The eligibility criteria for the IAS examination is that a candidate must be a graduate from a recognized institution in any stream and has age between 21-30 years.

This year the examination is already over and the notification for the examination will be announced in the month of February next year.The detail notification will be published in weekly journal Employment News and all leading dailies.The information are also bailable in UPSC's official site.

Best Wishes....
27th October 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

my age is 19 and am going to complete my graduation in may 2012 can i apply for this exam for practise
22nd January 2012, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me about ias exame date and from where i can ger application form and what is the age limit for ias test.

Thanks
Hariom Khatana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?