7th September 2010, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Date of IISC Ph.D entrance? Model question papers for Biological Science entrance of IISc? Opportunities after MSc health sciences?

when would be the IISC PhD entrance ?? can i get a model question paper for biological science entrance of IISc so that i will come to know wat kind of preparation required..what are the opportunities after Msc health sciences??

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of IISC entrance exam for Biological sciences?
  2. Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc?
  3. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  4. Chemical Sciences and Biological Sciences sample question papers for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam with solutions
  5. When the notification of IISC Integrated PhD(Biological Sciences) entrance exam will be released?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  7. Date of sale of forms for admission in IISC Bangalore for Ph.D in Biological Science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  8. Entrance exam details to pursue Ph.D in Chemistry from IISC? Opportunities available in IISC after Ph.D?
  9. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  10. Is it possible to take IISC entrance test in material science for joining Ph.D at IISC?
  11. Does Integrated PhD(Biological Science) of IISC include Master's Degree also? What kind of qualification and jobs I can get through this? Can I mention Doctor prefix to my name? -- [New]
  12. How will I get the application form to do Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore?
  13. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  14. Information about MSc entrance exam in life sciences at IISC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  16. Is a valid GATE score necessary for admission in IISc integrated Ph.D in biological sciences?
  17. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  18. Syllabus and reference books for IISc integrated PhD entrance exam
18th July 2011, 11:20 AM
rhl_paul

Default Re: Date of IISC Ph.D entrance? Model question papers for Biological Science entrance of IISc? Opportunities after MSc health sciences?

iisc phd entrance test is done through JEST.the notification comes in November and exam is held in January
18th July 2011, 11:22 AM
rhl_paul

Default Re: Date of IISC Ph.D entrance? Model question papers for Biological Science entrance of IISc? Opportunities after MSc health sciences?

jest exam is iisc phd entrance test.

notification comes in november.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?