22nd April 2011, 12:57 AM
gurpreet thind

Date of LEET entrance exam for B.Tech direct 2nd year admission? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

I am a student of diploma(ece).I want to know the syllabus and examination date of LEET exam for B.Tech second year admisson.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join aerospace engineering after diploma in CS?
  2. Date LEET 2015 form availability in Haryana
  3. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  4. How should I join in 2nd year after completing diploma in ITI?
  5. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  6. In which college of Mumbai should I apply directly to study B.Tech 2nd year with 79.88% in final year of Diploma Civil? -- [New]
  7. Does the diploma holders those who don't have XII qualification can appear in JEE for lateral entry in B.Tech?
  8. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  9. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  10. Need Some Info About LEET Exam for Direct Entry to B.Tech
  11. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  12. Which government colleges in India offer seats for direct admission 2nd year through LEET exam? Does PEC Chandigarh offer any seats for LEET qualifying students?
  13. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
  15. Where an how to do engineering course in AICTE approved colleges after completion of diploma course?
  16. How to join B.E in Mechanical after passing mechanical diploma with 80%?
  17. Can i apply for IIT-JEE after completing Diploma with a gap of 2 years between them?
  18. How to do B.Tech outside Rajasthan?
11th May 2011, 12:26 PM
soniadudi

Default Re: Date of LEET entrance exam for B.Tech direct 2nd year admission? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

pls give more information on my e-mail id about b. tech leet in 2nd year admission and forms. e-mail address = [email protected]
17th May 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of LEET entrance exam for B.Tech direct 2nd year admission? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

I am a student of diploma(ece).I want to know the syllabus and examination date of LEET exam for B.Tech second year admisson.
29th May 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

please about me when arrving the leet form in haryana?send me [email protected]
31st May 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

plz send me details about leet exam date & form in punjab @ [email protected].

thnx
1st June 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Date of leet exam and syllabus of leet exam
4th June 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

my self parveen. i nave done my diploma. iwant to know date of leet exam
5th June 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of ME.what is the date of leet entrance exam
9th June 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

tell me last date of leet
18th June 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of CE.what is the date of leet entrance exam
29th June 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of IT passout diploma. how i take admission in LEET Btech???
i am confused..........!!!!!!!!!
29th June 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I am student in Mechanical engg , plz leet 2 year date of test mail id :- [email protected] belongs to pb
4th July 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

LET ME KNOW LEET ADMISSION PROSEDURE IN PUNJABI UNIVERSITY, PATIALA AND LAST DATE FORM FILLING
7th July 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

My name is neha behl. I Submitted my form for leet exam. But so far I have not received my admit card form from college.All the formelities has been done by on line by me. Please advise me how I will get my admit card.(exam date is 11July)
17th July 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Can only diploma students apeear in leet exam? is there any no option for other students studying in other colleges who want to change college or university?
17th August 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

hi
can you tell me the procedure for getting admission in btech leet
after diploma
i want to take admission in good college pls provide me the name of the best college that provide the leet facility
20th October 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

tell me somthing about procedure of getting addmission in B.tech 2nd year..........
10th December 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i hold three year diploma now i m prepairing btech entrence exam in leet plz avliabie paper and syllabus in this email id [[email protected].]
14th December 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a Diploma Chemical Engg.Final Semester Student.I want to know the admission Process of LEET for B.Tech of D.C.R.U.S.T. MURTHAL second year admisson.My email id is [email protected]
15th December 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year diploma student from printing technology.......
now i want to do b.tech so sir pls tell me the procedure............
6th January 2012, 09:45 PM
Pravin Tripathi

I am persuing civil engg. I want to know LEET SYLLABUS 2012.
9th January 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

wt date of leet entrance exam, and which site is best for know abot leet?
15th February 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

date of leet entrance exam for b.tech direct 2nd year admsn?plz tell me last date
19th February 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Hy sir/mam
plz infrm about leet exams dates and how to appear. Also list of all govt. Colleges of north india. Nd also how to apply in nits or bits pilani. Plz help me..
[email protected]
25th February 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam/sir. I persuing diploma in printing tech. and i pass out in june 2012. and i want to do b.tech. So please give me advice what i do to take admission. Hurry plz. [email protected]
27th February 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder...completed my mechanical course in diploma 3 years back.. can i join engineering... Am i eligible.. If so, what are the things i should do?? Please do tell me........
20th April 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Hii , I am student of diploma cse. I want to know the syllabus for leet test of b.tech for pec college
22nd April 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me last date of leet exam
9th May 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of diploma(M.E). I want to know about the syllabus for b.tech 2nd LEET.
13th June 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me the sllyabus of LEET
14th June 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Diploma (M.E.) . I want to know about the syllabus & date of entrance exam for B. Tech ?
24th June 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

list total collages get admission on leet exam?
6th July 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me that, leet forms met to the date for b tech admission counslings starts?
9th July 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

how can i take admission in b.tech leet 2nd yr directly?
12th May 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Mohd parwaz pls give more information on my e-mail id about b. tech leet in 2nd year admission and forms. e-mail address = [email protected]
17th May 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in Dcrust university through LEET.but i don't know from where can I collect the LEET entrance examination form???
can u help me...???
23rd January 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of diploma(ece).I want to know the syllabus and examination date of LEET exam for B.Tech second year admisson in delhi or up please let me know..my email id is [email protected]
15th February 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I am student of diploma(mechanical production) in 2nd year from IERT allahabad.I want to know the syllabus and examination for seeking admission in btech 2nd year.......
please tell me about that through my emailid.. : [email protected]
PLEASE SR...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?