3rd March 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?

sir,
i want information about Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? and when issue the application and menstion the last date also.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam form in Maths, Chemistry and Physics?
  2. What is the date of issue of form of diploma engineering?
  3. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
  4. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam application form in Rajasthan University? Last date to submit it?
  5. Last date to submit the B.Com form in IKO University? -- [New]
  6. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  7. Date of forms for HAS and last date of submission?
  8. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  9. Issue date and last date of submission of group II exam application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the date of issue of B.LEd forms? When should I submit?
  11. Information about PUSA entrance exam? What is the date of issue of forms?
  12. Date of issue of M.Tech exam forms and the exam date? Last date to submit the form?
  13. What is the last date to submit the form of PMT entrance exam?
  14. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  15. When BUMS entrance exam form will be issued? Last date of form submission? Exam date and time?
  16. What is the date of MHT CET exam? Last date to submit the form?
  17. Last date to submit the B.Ed entrance exam form?
  18. Date of sale of forms of Delhi University? What is the last date for it?
2nd April 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?

Msc form summit date and %age
24th April 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?

I want the information of msc physics form 2011 in lu
16th May 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

rollno in m.sc. phy. hpu
6th June 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i have to ask last date for the entrance form for m.sc
14th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

date of the entrance exam for m.sc in physics
1st July 2011, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

plz guide me for d preparation for Msc entrance
3rd July 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

plz gide me for msc physics addmition in pune unversity and its fee
31st July 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

HOW WE GET ADMISSION IN PHYSICS Msc IN bhu univercity
25th February 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Date of entrance test of m.sc physics?
10th March 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the m.sc physics(included last date of the submission of entrance exam)
11th March 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i want last date of msc entrance form an also form fill up information
1st April 2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i want information about Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? and when issue the application and menstion the last date also.
thank you.
pls i want date of Msc entrance exam form submition
7th June 2012, 03:12 PM
sweet shivam

sir please tell me the last date of submission of msc physics application form at lucknow university.
17th May 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to give lu entrence exam for msc physics so plz tell me the date of issue form and last date for submit the form of 2013 anuj singh jaunpur
25th September 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

plz inform me about msc phy entrance test thanks
20th February 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;423018]
sir,
i want information about Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? and when issue the application and menstion the last date also. i need a exam date and then only prepare for entrance exam.i need syllabus kindly take my request.

thanking you

yours faithfully
suresh
21st January 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Angry Re: Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Msc form summit date and %age
i want to know all the terms like date of admission forms, date of entrance, admission procedure etc. Please send me on [email protected]
28th February 2017, 08:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc. Physics or Master of Science in Physics is a postgraduate Physics course. The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate must have passed Bachelor degree with minimum of 50% from a recognized university.

IMPORTANT TENTATIVE DATES

=> Date of Issue of application form End of January 2017

=> Last date for applying: First week of March, 2017

=> Date of entrance exam: First week of June, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?