4th July 2011, 11:11 PM
Supriya Bose123

Date of next CET entrance exam of Bangalore and Pune? Institutions that give CET coaching in Chennai?

Hello Sir/Madam

I missed my June Cet i want to take up the next Entrance exam.. pls provide me with the Date of The next CET [Bangalore and pune].. And also pls provide the information if there are any institutions that gives CET coaching classes in Chennai.. Pls do help me out

Thanks in advance

22nd May 2016, 06:41 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Date of next CET entrance exam of Bangalore and Pune? Institutions that give CET coaching in Chennai?

For Bangalore CET exam details refer "http://kea.kar.nic.in/" and for Pune CET exam details visit the link "www.mhtcet2016.co.in/".
There are many good coaching centers, if you want their information then just ask your seniors which one is the best in your locality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?