21st July 2011, 10:33 PM
surya vilva

Date of next JTO exam? Can I apply for it and how can I prepare for the exam?

when will the next jto exam will be conduct. i am a final year electronics student . can i apply for that exam while it will conduct. and how can i prepare myself.

22nd July 2011, 05:26 PM
yogi139

Default Re: Date of next JTO exam? Can I apply for it and how can I prepare for the exam?

Education Qualification for applying in JTO-Telecom

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any
of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:

Telecommunication,
Electronics,
Radio,
Computer,
Electrical.
Information Technology

Age: The applicant for JTOs(Telecom), JTOs(Civil) and JTOs(Electrical) should not be more than 30 years of age .yes you can apply for the exam.go to www.bsnl.co.in. for further querry.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/dates-eligiblity-jto-2011-exam-55862.html#ixzz1SpXzt9ov
20th November 2011, 07:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of next JTO exam? Can I apply for it and how can I prepare for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surya vilva View Post
when will the next jto exam will be conduct. i am a final year electronics student . can i apply for that exam while it will conduct. and how can i prepare myself.

DETAILS ABOUT BSNL JTO EXAM

Final year ECE department are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

JTO-TELECOM

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam..

JTO-CIVIL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

JTO-ELECTRICAL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

AGE LIMITATION:-

The maximum age for JTO exam is 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

NATIONALITY:-

Only Indian Citizen are applicable.

For this year BSNL JTO exam date not announced yet.
21st February 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

how can i apply for jto exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?