27th June 2011, 12:45 AM
Arun jarika

Date of sale of admission form for B.A course? Last date of admission?

Respected sir,
i want to know that when will the admission form for B.A will be available ?
and also tell the last date of admission.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form? -- [New]
  2. Date of sale of admission forms for B.Com? Last date of admission?
  3. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  4. Date of sale of admission form for B.A course? Last date of admission?
  5. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the date of B.Ed admission form sale? Procedure of admission?
  7. How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?
  8. Date of sale of IGNOU B.Ed forms for admission? Date of the entrance test?
  9. What is the date of sale of B.Ed admission forms?
  10. What is the date of the sale of admission form and entrance exam date of M.Com? I have done B.Com from PU
  11. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  13. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  14. How to get admission in Arts in Polytechnic college of Jodhpur? What is the date of admission form sale?
  15. Date of sale of application form for M.Tech admission?
  16. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
  17. Admission in BHU in BFA/Computer Faculty college after completing 12th with 62%? Date of start of sale of admission form?
  18. Date of this years sale of admission form for O level?
23rd August 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission form for B.A course? Last date of admission?

what is last date of admission
15th October 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission form for B.A course? Last date of admission?

LAST DATE OF B.A. PRIVATE FORM
19th October 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

plz inform me about last date of ba 3rd private online ragistration date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?