4th August 2011, 09:05 PM
Ramarajan r

Date of start of Anna University M.E counseling? Date of display of rank of M.E counseling?

When start Anna univ ME counselling & when rank list ME counselling display

Related Questions:
  1. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  3. Date of issue of M.E counseling application form by Anna University? Last date to apply for M.E counseling
  4. Lateral Entry B.E / B.tech Counseling date?
  5. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  6. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  7. When does B.Arch counseling start in Anna University(Date)?
  8. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker?
  9. Date of start of Anna University counseling for M.E course?
  10. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date?
  11. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  12. Will I get admission in 2nd counseling of IP? Date of display of 1st and 2nd counseling?
  13. When the counselling will be started for a candidate who secured 10000 AIR in GATE-Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  14. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  15. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  16. Date of start of counseling of diploma nursing?
  17. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 27383 rank in SRMEE?
  18. What is the D-Pharmacy counseling date?
13th August 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of Anna University M.E counseling? Date of display of rank of M.E counseling?

when councelling started for m.e
19th August 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of Anna University M.E counseling? Date of display of rank of M.E counseling?

Shal i get selected for M.E in 2011 for a mark of 28.6
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?