16th June 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Date of start of WBJEE counseling? From where to get the counseling form and rank card?

Respected Sir, i got 368 ranking in wb jee medical exam.When will the counselling begin and from where shall i get my counselling form and rank card? kindly reply. Thankfully Sudepta Ganguly

Related Questions:
  1. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?
  2. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  3. When will I get my WBJEE counseling date? How to get the rank card?
  4. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  5. When will be the counseling start for WBJEE? My rank is 32281 -- [New]
  6. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker?
  7. Counseling date and top most colleges of the wbjee? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of counseling of WBJEE if my rank is 31480?
  9. Is there any chance for me in 2nd counseling of WBJEE for CSE branch after scoring 3500 rank?
  10. What is the date of counseling for WBJEE? My rank is 26350 in WBJEE
  11. What is my counseling date for WBJEE? My rank is 34860
  12. What is the exact date for counseling and venue of counseling for 6224 rank Holder in WBJEE engineering?
  13. What is the counseling date? of WBJEE? Can I get any mechanical engineering in government college? My WBJEE rank is 6969
  14. Where the counseling will be held for WBJEE? What is the requirement for counseling?
  15. What is the exact date of counseling of WBJEE which is to be held in May?
  16. Exact date for counseling and venue of counseling for 6225 rank holder in WBJEE engineering?
  17. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam after scoring 32495 rank in WBJEE exam?
  18. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
30th June 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of WBJEE counseling? From where to get the counseling form and rank card?

my rank is 1570 in medical wbjee.can i get mbbs
6th July 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of WBJEE counseling? From where to get the counseling form and rank card?

MY RANK IN WBJEE 25555 . WHAT IS THE COUNSELLING DATE OF MY RANK AND WHERE. HOW CAN I KNOW
8th July 2011, 11:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MY RANK IN WBJEE 25555 . WHAT IS THE COUNSELLING DATE OF MY RANK AND WHERE. HOW CAN I KNOW
dear friend,

the date of your counselling is 25.07.11

the time is 3.00 PM.

Venue : Yuba Bharati Krirangan, (Salt Lake Stadium), Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700 098.

all the best dear
11th July 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i've ranked SC4088 in engineering. what will be my councelling date??
19th May 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

When will u answer all the questions asked by other students?
20th May 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

sir my wbjee gen rank is 32247 & my tfw rank is 5202, when will be my counseling & what is tfw rank
21st May 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Re:date of start of WBJEE counseling? From where I may know my counseling date & place. Shall I get to admit in WB Government College(Preference College: Jadavpur University & Study: Computer Science & Engineering)

My General Rank is 17045 Please do confirm per return.
4th June 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,my wbjee rank is 24287.my question is when the wbjee counselling start and where. Is this year e-councelling happen?
5th June 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of wbjee engineering councelling?my general rank is34605.
13th June 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in wbjee?
14th June 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 109745.can i do participate in counselling
27th June 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir mera rank 92458 hai kya mera councelling hoga
10th June 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of counselling of wbjee eng. 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?