15th May 2011, 02:29 PM
luckygoyalsmart

Dates of admission in Class 11th Sub-Science BHU? Details related to admission in BHU?

Sir,
i want to all dates of admission in class-11 th sub- science bhu.
also give all details related admission for admission in bhu.

Thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  2. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  3. How can I get readmission in 11th standard of BHU?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  5. Can I get admission to study 11th in BHU after completing 10th CBSE?
  6. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  7. How to get admission in class 11th in BHU from Bio group
  8. Procedure to take admission in BHU after 10th Class? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in class 11th in BHU university?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th Science with 11132 rank in BHU entrance exam?
  12. Admission procedure to study 11th Science in BHU for 9th BSEB candidate?
  13. Do we need to write entrance exam in BHU for getting admission for 11th and 12th grade?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in main schools of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th science stream?
  15. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  16. How to take admission in BHU for graduation in science stream?
  17. How to take admission in class 11th in BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in BHU in class 11th? I am in 10th standard right now
18th October 2011, 10:51 PM
abhinavdoc

Thumbs up Re: Dates of admission in Class 11th Sub-Science BHU? Details related to admission in BHU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygoyalsmart View Post
Sir,
i want to all dates of admission in class-11 th sub- science bhu.
also give all details related admission for admission in bhu.

Thanks and regards
Fill forms in January / February.
Get +60% in 10th.
Give admission test.
If cleared you are admitted.
Detailed info can be found at www.bhu.ac.in/admission.
25th October 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of admission in Class 11th Sub-Science BHU? Details related to admission in BHU?

sir i read class read in class 10 in saraswati vidya mandir in munger bihar can i take admission in bhu in class 11?
18th November 2011, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of admission in Class 11th Sub-Science BHU? Details related to admission in BHU?

can student of class 10 apply for bhu or the banaras school for class 11
12th January 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in class 11 in bhu so that i can get internal quota for undergraduate MBBS programme.
how to get admission in class 11th in bhu ?
mansi
23rd January 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a class 10th pass out student from kashmir...i want to take admission in BHU...sir i have studied unde NCERT board...sir can i take admission in BHU....?
Thank you sir....
30th March 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Central hindu for boy admisson form date batadijiye sir
4th April 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

When form distebut of class 11th
10th April 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date entrance of taking admission in class 11th?
1st May 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you please tell me how to download module question paper for class 11 entrance in bio in BHU.......
Please send me the paper on my e mail address [email protected]
18th February 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to take admission from class 11 please give me details how to fill up the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?