23rd January 2012, 08:38 PM
muddasir

Dates of the entrance exam of universities for Ph.D in Zoology?

I want to do PHD in Zoology and I want to know the dates of entrance exam of good universities though I also want to qualify the gate exam, will it help me ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  2. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  3. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?
  4. Procedure of doing PhD Zoology in 2016? Scope of this course and top universities for it?
  5. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. PhD in Management admission dates for various universities?
  7. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  9. List of Universities with their fee structure and entrance exam dates for M.Sc in Kolkata?
  10. Which are the universities available in Pune to do Ph.d in Management? Dates of the entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  11. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?
  12. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  14. Which universities in India provide scholarship for doing Ph.D in zoology except from CSIR? -- [New]
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  16. Which are the entrance exams for MSc in Zoology in Shivaji?
  17. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  18. Industrial pharmacy PhD old question papers and tentative dates for entrance exam?
30th July 2012, 08:42 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Dates of the entrance exam of universities for Ph.D in Zoology?

All the different universities have different dates for entrance exam for PhD in Zoology.
You have to name the university for which you are seeking to get the dates for.
Without knowing the name of the university you have applied in, it is not possible to provide the date for the entrance examination on mere self assumption.
However, for your reference i would like to inform you that deemed universities are starting the entrance examination by August 2012. Normally, there would be online/offline test followed by a presentation. Then you would be called for a personal round of interview. based on the marks you procure in the following parameters, you will be allotted a seat.
GATE exam for the session 2012-13 are over.

For further information visit:
www.gate2013.net

www.gate2013.org

www.gate2013.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?