13th September 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Is degree awarded by institute of civil engineers approved by government?

I'm completed btech civil engineering from Institution of civil engineer India Ludhiana board. In kerala from which University I can get equivalency certificate??? Is this University approval in m tech or other higher studies in kerala University???

Related Questions:
  1. Is degree awarded by institute of civil engineers approved by government?
  2. Is ICE(India) AICTE approved institution? Is there degree awarded by ICE recognized by Central or State government for jobs?
  3. Institute of Civil Engineers is an AICTE approved institute or not?
  4. Is ICE Institute of Civil Engineers India approved by AICTE? -- [New]
  5. Is the degree awarded by ICE India approved for jobs in government sector companies?
  6. If the institute if UGC/DEC approved but not AICTE approved then can one appear for Government Service?
  7. Whether AMICE (Associate Member of the Institute of Civil Engineers) is approved by AICTE or not?
  8. Is Institute of mechanical engineers(IME) AICTE approved? Should I opt for AMIE and full time degree courses for central government jobs?
  9. Which are the institutes of civil engineers? I have passed diploma in civil engineers India
  10. What should I do to join VLSI or Embedded course after engineering in ECE branch?
  11. How may I do B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through correspondence from AICTE approved institute in West Bengal, after completing diploma in Civil engineering from government polytechnic institute? I'm servicing in government sector
  12. Is ICE institute of civil engineers India approved by AICTE?
  13. Whether The Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE) Kolkata organisation degree is valid for government jobs or not?
  14. How to take admission in Civil engineering course?
  15. Which are the institutes of civil engineers in India?
  16. Am I eligible for lecturer jobs in private polytechnic colleges which are AICTE approved?
  17. Am I eligible for L&T job as a civil engineer?
  18. Is Institution of Civil Engineers(India) Ludhiana Punjab AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
14th September 2017, 09:26 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is degree awarded by institute of civil engineers approved by government?

Since the degree provided by The Institution of Civil Engineer ( ICE ) Ludhiana is approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Govt. of India which means your degree is accepted throughout India for pursuing higher studies or getting jobs.

So, as far as you are concerned about the validity of your degree to pursue M.Tech from Kerela University then you should not worry for the same due to the reason mentioned above.

For details regarding the recognition of ICE you can refer to its official link i.e; www.ice.net.in .
15th September 2017, 06:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is degree awarded by institute of civil engineers approved by government?

Institution of Civil Engineer ( ICE ) Ludhiana is one of the finest technical college of Punjab whose degree is approved by HRD Ministry of Central government for higher studies.

So as far as you are concerned about the recognition of degree from ICE for admission in Kerela University in M.tech degree course then you must not worry for the same due to reason mentioned in above paragraph.

For more details regarding the bodies/universities accepting the degrees by ICE you can refer to the link www.ice.net.in.
15th September 2017, 06:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The Institute of Civil Engineer is a recognized institution and its degree is valid for government job opportunities and higher studies courses. You can pursue Master of Technology after degree from this institute.

The eligibility criteria for M.Tech:

Bachelor of Technology or engineering from a recognized institute. Final year candidates can also apply for this course.

The name of competitive exam for M.Tech is GATE. GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This is conducted by IIT or IISC. GATE qualified candidates get stipend for pursuing M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?