30th June 2010, 09:27 PM
stalin.r

Degree course after animation course from Arena Multimedia?

i (stalin) have completed my H.S.C.in 2007.now i am doing my animation course from arena institute.i want to do a futher studies like B.com.BMS.etc.in other words i want degree of any stream.please help me out.i am totally confused.what kind of degree should i get.which university should i join?
please help me..

1st July 2010, 07:03 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Degree course after animation course from Arena Multimedia?

Dear friend,
you may do your BSC then PG diploma which will give you better job opportunities in the good colleges like PICASO, Noida, TOONZ academy, mumbai, Animation college(AAG), delhi, manipal univ., bits Chennai, DU-DELHI.
1st July 2010, 09:05 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

boss ... what are you asking ...

you hasn't provided any information regarding your stream in HSC so how can i guide you regarding "which degree to get "

As you are doing animation course from Arena Academy , i like to tell you that animation industry has great scope in india as well as future than for what more degree you are asking , just by doing the course you will be absorbed ....

Animation in India has come a long way with Indian animations catering to the needs of several private and public sectors and indigenously produced animated films constituting the bulk.

Various T.V programs, advertisements / commercials and computer games are demanding a huge quantity of manpower from the Indian market. Thus the scope for students of animation is huge in the context of the emerging Indian market.

but as you wan't to do further studies than nothing to worry !!!!
as you must be having good knowledge in animation , so , you can go for BSc in animation than you can go for Phd diploma course or MSc in it ..

if you will go for B.Com or BSc in academics ,that will require you to put lot of effort into it and there is no goodwill of such degree's in professional market ..

some of the best one's to do BSc in animation and 2D, 3D are ..

Global School of Animation & Games, New Delhi

National Institute of Design (NID) , Ahmedabad

J.J School of Arts

Academy of Animation and Gaming

-ADVICE:::

Go for BSc. in animation from the colleges listed above...

All the best !
4th July 2010, 06:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
There are endles options for degree courses. You must select courses on the basis of your interest and skills. But apart from all the contemporary courses,
you can make your career in Animation itself. Animation has wide scope, its not only about making cartoon films anymore, it includes various jobs like making animated graphics for websites, videogames etc. A qualified professional could find employement in movie production companies,web design firms, video game companies etc. If you have what it requires, You must pursue higher study in Animation or Multimedia.

The best institutes to pursue BSc in Animation are

Webel DQE Animation Academy
Manipal Institute of Media & Entertainment
Frame Boxx
Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics
10th July 2010, 10:05 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalin.r View Post
i (stalin) have completed my H.S.C.in 2007.now i am doing my animation course from arena institute.i want to do a futher studies like B.com.BMS.etc.in other words i want degree of any stream.please help me out.i am totally confused.what kind of degree should i get.which university should i join?
please help me..
Dear friend you may do your BSC and other courses also which will give you good jobs.

There are some colleges like Animation college,manipal university,DU(delhi) etc.
14th July 2010, 11:31 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

A degree after a diploma in Animation offers excellent opportunities.A BSc. in colleges like PICASO, Noida, TOONZ academy, mumbai, Animation college(AAG), delhi, manipal university, PG animation: National Institute of Design - Ahmedabad, The Film and Television Institute of India, Pune.The Indian Institutes of Technology, Mumbai is a good option.For career abroad one can work as 2D/ 3D designers,Multimedia programmers,Visualizers,3D modelers in international companies.z
15th July 2010, 05:10 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Don't be confused at all!

There are plenty of options for you to make a good career.

You can do graduation courses in animation and multimedia from top institutes like:

Weigan and Leigh college, Delhi
www.wiganindia.org

Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC), Hyderabad
www.reachouthyd.com

Apeejay Institute Of Design, Delhi
www.apj.edu

IIT-Mumbai, Powai , Mumbai,
www.iitb.ac.in

You can also switch to other courses in graduation like B.Sc in designing course, B.sc in modern arts course, B.sc in game design course etc.

So just be positive minded and chill.

All the best!
13th August 2010, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my gradution in the 2010 . now i wld like to do a animation course but im confused which is more suitable for me i ws thinking of 3 years of BSC DEGREE IN ANIMATION OR SOMETHING ELSE BECOZ 3 YRS IS HUGE SPAN OF TIME .SO PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THE INFORMATION & WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR DEGREE COURSE IN ANIMATION FROM J.J. SCHOOL OF ARTS INSTITUTE.I HV SECURED A PASS CLASS IN COMMERCE GRADUATION & 58% IN 12STD .
3rd October 2010, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i am parth. Acutally i am also i the same multimedia and animation field. ACCORDING TO ME YOU SHOULD GO TO ARENA ANIMATION. FOR THE COURSE NAMES AAIP. THIS COURSE OF 30 MONTHS. AND IF YOU WANT TO GET IN FAST TRACK IT IS OF 15 MONTHS WHICH WILL SAVE YOUR TIME.
THIS COURSE IS GREAT AND WILL COVER MANY SOFTWARE AND TECHNIQUES. ALWAYS PREFER THE BEST CENTER.
15th October 2010, 10:53 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

You can persue any of the available graduation course on the basis of your 12th . But you havenot stated about the animation course whether it is diploma or a degree? However , whatever it may be , you cant take admission in any of the master course on the basis of your graduation in animation course. You have only two options: Either you do not change your line ie carryout your animation expertise or start a new career in any of the available gradation course like BSc or BA/BCom.
6th February 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

hi this is anandh (madurai) i would like to do bsc in animation in tamilnadu but i'm confused about in which institute i should join... arena animation is the name mentioned in most of the websites... is it a good one and 'll the provide me placement after completing the course... i also need to know about OCE college of animation madurai..
8th March 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

hello anand,

you can do the BSc animation course in tamilnadu itself
with assured placment facilities.its a 3 yr coursse.
for details please call me d.shivkumar 09823424365
8th March 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

COME JOIN BSc ANIMATION COURSE FROM THE BES INSTITUTE IN TAMILNADU, ASSURED PLACEMENT FACILITIES, GREAT HOSTEL AND GOOD FACULTY. PLEASE CALL FOR ADMISSIONS AND OTHER DEATAILS THE CAREER COUNSELOR
D.SHIVKUMAR 09823424365
12th May 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to change diploma course in animation into bsc animation in arena??????
31st May 2011, 11:32 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

you may do your BSC then PG diploma which will give you better job opportunities in the good colleges like PICASO, Noida, TOONZ academy, mumbai, Animation college(AAG), delhi, manipal univ., bits Chennai, DU-DELHI.
1st June 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i join degree Bsc.Animation and Mutlimedia in Frameboxx or any other College after finishing diploma "RedBoxx1" in Frameboxx ?I dont have a 12th certificate... i straight away took diploma in frameboxx after 11th ?
13th June 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i get 41% in 12th 2011 did i get admission in arena for 3 years degree in multimedia and animation course
please answer mi as soon as possible i am waiting.
18th June 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

frnds im in a great dilemma. Need ur help fast... I hv dne 12th sci nd im aimin to get a bsc degree in animation. So wil arena or maac be better?
22nd August 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do bsc in multimedia animation how can i get addmission in du delhi?
30th September 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am pursuing my graduation right now bt now i want to make a career in MULTIMEDIA. So plz suggest whether i should go a for a DEGREE course or anything else? I am interested in computers. Plz reply soon....
1st December 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i had completed my 12th n nw im intersted to do b.sc animation n gaming....is it good choice to take ?please reply for this...?
27th March 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

After completing my ba in vfx from arena amination .. i want to do ma in design n communication... arena is aff. From mahatma gandhi university ..so can i continue my masters degree from ba degree of arena ??
30th September 2016, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in Advertising sales promotion and sales management (ASPASM).Now I am very confused what to opt for my further studies.should I go for animation? what are the scopes? And if not animation then what else should I choose in my courier.should I go for Mba programmes.?Please help.
3rd July 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I've completed 12th and now i have do B.Sc VFX so where should i go for it MAAC , Arena or Other Colleges .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?