7th November 2011, 05:42 PM
ravinderpooja

Which Degree course is best suited after completion of Diploma in Civil?

i completed my diploma in Draughtsman civil & work Exp. on this field 5Years.......which diploma/degree is more beneficial for me which is related to my field

Regards
Ravinder Singh
Hisar
Haryana
Mob. No. 9654150740

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  2. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  4. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  6. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  7. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  8. How to do B.E in Civil after studying diploma in Civil? Can I do Bachelor degree?
  9. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  10. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  11. Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Which course should I do after completing diploma in computer application?
  14. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Will diploma in civil engineering equivalent to graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may i get into a degree course after completing my Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. How to do degree after passing 12th or diploma in civil engineering
4th July 2012, 10:21 PM
anuragsharma1988

Default Re: Which Degree course is best suited after completion of Diploma in Civil?

nice 1 dat u r in civil line..
if u hd made ur mind for degree course den go for b.tech with some additional certificate course and many uni. are supporting this system..
and d other option is dat u should go with government jobs which is more in boom with civil education..it will be more beneficial to u..
choice is urs......gud luck....
16th April 2013, 11:14 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Default Re: Which Degree course is best suited after completion of Diploma in Civil?

i think to suggest you with my best knowledge the scope of B.Tech civil is at peak so if so go for it then you will be benefited greatly.
you can also go for some distance education programs if you want to do job side by side
or you can go for some correspondence classes or even can join evening classes provided by some universities
pls check the official site of ptu ....... i think you could easily decide you course there.......
the link is ptu.edu.in
16th April 2013, 11:26 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

i think to suggest you with my best knowledge the scope of B.Tech civil is at peak so if so go for it then you will be benefited greatly.
you can also go for some distance education programs if you want to do job side by side
or you can go for some correspondence classes or even can join evening classes provided by some universities
pls check the official site of ptu ....... i think you could easily decide you course there.......
the link is ptu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?