28th August 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Which degree is given preference by the companies, a regular degree course or a degree from amie?

If we are doing regular degree course , and there's my friend who approaching for degree from amie .. And we both looking for job and going to a company so did company prefer regular degree first either other .. Please tell me i'm too confused

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after diploma in industrial electronics?
  2. Is AMIE accepted in USA for higher studies?
  3. Is the B.Tech course offered by KSOU Virtual University approved by AICTE?
  4. Can I do Engineering part time while working after completion of diploma?
  5. AMIE court verdict upon AICTE approval
  6. What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence
  7. Can I take direct admission to section-B in AMIE? I've done 2nd and 3rd year degree but could not complete on regular basis
  8. Major difference between a regular degree and a correspondence degree?
  9. Is AMIE degree applicable in all job sectors?
  10. Under WASE program 2015 Wipro will provide M.Tech degree or MS degree? Whether this degree will be regular or correspondence?
  11. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  12. Can I pursue a distance degree course along with some other regular degree course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is Institute of mechanical engineers(IME) AICTE approved? Should I opt for AMIE and full time degree courses for central government jobs?
  14. Which is better among M.E. and M.Sc(Mobile Application) for B.E. graduate?
  15. How can I get AMIE Sec B degree?
  16. Regular degree from one university and private degree from another both done at the same time are valid? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in CMJ University? Institutes offering distance degree or regular degree?
  18. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
29th July 2013, 10:22 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which degree is given preference by the companies, a regular degree course or a degree from amie?

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that,Most of the Companies requires the Recognised Certificate which is given only by Recognised University.
The Degree Certificate from University which is Affiliated to UGC and AICTE have high Preference than that of normal.
Beside this your Marks too Plays Major Role than that of Recognisation,So,Best the Marks better the Opportunity to join the Best Companies.

Coming to Course type,So,Regular Course means it will generally cover all the part of main branch while specified courses means which only covers any particular topic of main branch.

And,Regarding the Jobs,So,Company give Preference to everyone its not necessary that they will only appoint the recognised certified students,They check the Skills and your Quality to handle the work and Hence,Thats the Reason your Interview Plays a major role to them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?