15th June 2021, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Degree from Globle university is not valid? Can I appear in PSI exam?

I have completed Graduation ( BA ) from globle university, Nagaland so can I eligible for PSI exam, because people are saying degree from Globle university is not valid.

15th June 2021, 08:34 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Degree from Globle university is not valid? Can I appear in PSI exam?

No, Degree from Globle university is totally valid.

Yes, You can appear in PSI exam.

Global university is UGC approved and degree provided by this university is valid and acceptable everywhere.

According to PSI eligibility criteria you are totally eligible to appear in this exam.
15th June 2021, 10:12 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Degree from Globle university is not valid? Can I appear in PSI exam?

Global Open University is a private university established in 2007 under the Nagaland state act and is recognised by the UGC.

Pounds per square inch
Pounds per square inch (PSI) is a common unit of pressure used in many different pressure measuring applications.
17th June 2021, 02:05 PM
Nazish Naz

While it may be obvious to a layperson, even if you make sure the correct person is taking the exam, and doing the work for which credit is assigned, that person might cheat, especially when they are taking an unproctored online exam.
25th June 2021, 05:23 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

No, degree from global university is totally valid. Yes you can appear in PSI exam. Global university is a private university established in 2007 under the Nagaland state act and is recognised by the UGC.

According to PSI eligibility you are totally eligible to appear in this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?