22nd July 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Is degree from MCRPV acceptable for applying MCA from IGNOU?

I have completed BCA from MCRPV, Bhopal University via distance mode. Now I want to take admission in MCA from IGNOU. Is is it valid university (about MCRPV) to take admission in IGNOU? Please reply as soon as possible.

4th June 2023, 11:26 AM
eduking

Default Re: Is degree from MCRPV acceptable for applying MCA from IGNOU?

MCRPV, Bhopal is a UGC-recognized University in India, and surely a degree from such a university will be valid provided you fulfill the percentage and subject criteria for admission. If you are looking for MCA admission then you must have studied maths as one of the subjects in 12th or Graduation level with at least 50% marks.

Admission at IGNOU will not be a problem because it is an open University. Just make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria for subjects studies at the 10+2 level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?