3rd June 2022, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Is degree in polytechnic efficient to apply for IB ACIO exam?

Is degree in polytechnic efficient to apply for IB ACIO exam? I am 10th pass aspirant. Which steam and path is efficient to join intelligence bureau ; Also I want to give UPSC exam?

6th June 2022, 10:59 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is degree in polytechnic efficient to apply for IB ACIO exam?

To appear in the IB ACIO examination or the Civil Services examination (popularly known as UPSC examination) the minimum education required is. a bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, for appearing in these examinations you do not have to be worried about the stream of academics as far as the eligibility for these examination is concerned but the selection of stream becomes important as far as the preparation is concerned. So, you must choose the stream of academics wisely so that you get help in managing your time between your preparation for these examinations and your academic degree examinations as well as you get the help in your preparation curriculum wise.

Also, I want to mention here that polytechnic diploma is not equivalent to a bachelor degree course and therefore you cannot appear in these examinations just after completing your polytechnic diploma course.
6th June 2022, 03:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is degree in polytechnic efficient to apply for IB ACIO exam?

No, the minimum required educational is bachor degree.

So, candidates with polytechnic qualification are not eligible to apply for IB ACIO examination and get admission in the course.

UPSC CSE eligibility is bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. So, not eligible to apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?