15th April 2010, 04:10 PM
salim bhatti

Is Delhi Institute of Management Studies valid in haryana and other states?

delhi institute of management study is valid in haryana and other state?????

16th April 2010, 04:50 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Delhi Institute of Management Studies valid in haryana and other states?

Your question looks uncomplete.

Do you want to ask Degree from weather Delhi Institute of Management Studies is valid for rest of India or what??

What actually you want to ask I am unable to understand.

I am unable to answer to this.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
17th April 2010, 06:08 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Delhi Institute of Management Studies valid in haryana and other states?

Your query is about DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
This college offers both regular and correspondence programs in bachelor and master degree. There are certain eligibility criteria for each course but that is mainly your previous degree. If you are staying in Haryana even then you can do its correspondence course.
You will have to the college only for registering yourself and Examinations.
For more information about the college click on the website

All the best
Thank you
28th May 2010, 11:33 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

I dont understand your question, what you want to say. Is Delhi Institute of Management Studies degree is valid in haryana and other states. You want
to know about the degree of this college is valid in other state. then i will
tell you, Yes the degree of this college is valid in all over india. So please
clarify your question, what exact you want to know.........
29th May 2010, 12:13 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

yes the degree from delhi institute of management is valid all over the country.
please dont worry about it.
23rd July 2010, 10:49 PM
happy to help

I didn't get your question
what you want to ask
first clear my doubt
24th July 2010, 02:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes the degree of Delhi Institute of Management studies is valid in all the states of the country. Candidates should have atleast 50% in theirgraduation. MBAs find employment opportunities in different industries,companies,colleges ,research centres etc..
27th May 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

is degree/deploma of delhi institute of management/engineering studies is valid?
15th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

is delhi institute of management studies is aicte apprived,dec,and uge recognised or not.
25th July 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

is Delhi institute of management studies provide certificate is affiliated/approved by UGC or AICTE.
25th August 2011, 04:58 AM
jogi...

dims(vikas puri) is not valid in haryana and others state becouse it is totaly fraud institute it is not recognise by aicte,ugc,dec naac,aiu......jogi (govt teacher)
20th January 2012, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Delhi Institute of Management STUDIES
B-303, IIIrd Floor,G-Block,Vikas Tower,
Commercial Complex,Vikaspuri,
New Delhi-110018

IS THE DEGREES THIS INSTITUTE GIVING IS VALID OR NOT IN INDIA
13th August 2012, 09:42 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear friend,

Delhi Institute of Management Studies is valid all over the India, doesn't matter, in which state you are living.

But one thing I would like to tell you that whenever you ask question just try to provide complete information. The matter you have written in your question is not enough, because there may be fake name of any institution which matches with main campus of Delhi institute.

Here I'm providing you the information on behalf of main branch.

GOOD LUCK.
24th December 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

do delhi institute of management studies provides distance education in B.A from lovely professional university??
21st August 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can a bba/mba degree from dims b used to gt a job oversees n can d degrees b attestsd by a governing body like hrd n foreign affairs
24th January 2018, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Delhi Institute of Management and Engineering Studies approved AICTE yes or no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?