18th February 2012, 08:40 AM
neha381990

Is Delhi university provides placement after completing law course? What's the fee structure and syllabus for the same?

is delhi university give placement after completing law course also tell me about fee structure and syllabus of entrance test

Related Questions:
  1. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  2. Fee structure for MBA colleges in Delhi? Fee for Law colleges under Delhi University?
  3. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  4. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  5. What is the syllabus and fee structure for Law graduate
  6. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  7. After B.A. honours can I study Law? Fee structure and other required information? -- [New]
  8. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  9. Percentage required in graduation and fee structure details for doing law in Delhi?
  10. Fee structure of BDS course offering by JMI Delhi?
  11. Does International Maritime Academy provide good placement? What is the fee structure and the last date of seat reservation?
  12. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  13. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  14. What is the age limit for admission into LLB?
  15. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  16. How to apply for LLB after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  18. Courses which can be done along with 3 years LLB course?
20th November 2016, 10:54 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Delhi university provides placement after completing law course? What's the fee structure and syllabus for the same?

Delhi University (DU) has CPC (Central Placement Cell) having goal to place maximum numbers of students in well reputed companies. It also conduct seminars & workshops to enable students to become successful at placement.

DU Law Admission
- You must have passed (10+2) from a recognized board.
- You are required to qualify the entrance exam for admission.

Delhi University conduct the entrance exam for law admission. Law admission is also made on the basis of CLAT score.

DU LAW Entrance Syllabus
- General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Aptitude
- Reasoning
- Law

DU Law Entrance Dates
- Online Application Starts : April, 2017
- Last Date of Submission : May, 2017
- Release Admit cards : June, 2017
- DU Law Entrance : June, 2017
- Entrance Result : July, 2017
- Counseling Process Starts : July/August, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?