25th November 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Which department in Engineering course has the highest pay scale?

Respected Sir, I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering production and after completing it I want to pursue Engineering so I want to know which department in Engineering course has the highest pay scale? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th January 2017, 10:59 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which department in Engineering course has the highest pay scale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering production and after completing it I want to pursue Engineering so I want to know which department in Engineering course has the highest pay scale? Please answer as soon as possible.
The Computer Science Engineering course has the highest pay in India. You should study BE or BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology to get high pay scale. There are many MNCs recruiting the candidates with high salary through campus or off campus interviews. The Computer Science candidates are paid most in MNCs. You should study the course in a reputed college to get campus interview. You should have good communication and technical skill to get a job in MNCs with high salary. The onsite chances are high in the MNCs for the CSE or IT holders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?