10th April 2012, 11:10 PM
mubbesher

Details about admission in B.Ed through IGNOU?

i want to take admission in b.ed through ignou for the acadamic year 2012.plz give details of admission and entrance exam details

12th April 2012, 05:50 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about admission in B.Ed through IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mubbesher View Post
i want to take admission in b.ed through ignou for the acadamic year 2012.plz give details of admission and entrance exam details
Details about Bachelor of Education program offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University

Eligibility:
The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university.
Must be In-Service teacher for the past two years or more in a recognized school.

Duration of the program: 2 Years
Course Fee: Rs.17500

Admission: In order to take admission in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program, candidates need to qualify an entrance examination conducted by the university (IGNOU). The Application Form for B.Ed. Entrance Test is enclosed with Student’s Handbook and Prospectus which can be obtained from any of the regional centers of the University.

For more information, refer to the official website of IGNOU.
12th April 2012, 08:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

If you are a graduate you can certainly apply for B.Ed course in IGNOU. Your graduation can be in any subject. You should also have a teaching experience of 2 years in order to apply for B.Ed in IGNOU. You can apply via online for this course by logging in to official website of the university. You will be selected for B.Ed course only if you qualify the entrance examination.
17th April 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.ed in punjabi and i am a housewife. i want to do it from correspondance . please help m
19th April 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

last date for applying for B.Ed entrance in ignou for 2012
22nd April 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

narendra singh from army........Sir iam serving in army. I do not have a teaching exprince cert. Can i apply for bed enternce exam.
23rd April 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

may i know the institutions wherecorrespondence bed course under ignou is avaialable
1st May 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for b.ed course after completing b.c.a?
2nd May 2012, 10:34 AM
tyler_durdun

Dear friend.
Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU) is the largest open Indian university and 5th largest in the world.
It provides a no. Of top undergraduate, post graduate and diploma courses through correspondence.

Msc. is another course provided by IGNOU. It is a post graduate course and to be eligible for that you have to be a graduate in bsc. Or equivalent degree or diploma with 3 year duration. Also the main subjects in your graduation must be Physics, Chemistry and Maths with an aggregate of 50% for general and 45% for SC/ST category.

You can get the application forms online from 1st june to 1st December 2011 from official IGNOU website:
www.ignou.ac.in

or you may get the application form from the nearest regional head. There are a no.of regional heads in many cities of India. To get your nearest one kindly check the link:
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...gional/website

: :GOOD LUCK: :
7th May 2012, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

i do not have any teaching experience but still want to do b.ed is there any option.
7th May 2012, 08:09 PM
tash1991

Student Handbook and Prospectus for B.ed of IGNOU

Hello sir, this attachment is useful to you may be
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B.ed IGNOU.pdf(4.69 MB, 337 views)
16th May 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to do b ed through correspondance .kindly tell me the procedure,fees last date of submiting forms.
26th May 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I have 49.78 percentage in B.Sc. and two year teaching experiance Can I eligible for entrance test of Ignou B. Ed.
9th June 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B ed through corespondance for this academic year (2012-2013) and i dont have teaching experience but i am a degree holder, kindly let me know the admission procedure and the last date of submitting the forms. Do we require to write entrance test for admission ?
12th June 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GIVEN FINAL YEAR B.A.(ENG. HOUNS.) EXAMN. IN MAY 2012, AND DO WANT TO GET ADMISSION IN B.ED COURSE THROUGH IGNOU FROM KOLKATA
15th June 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i have comleted my graduation and i am having 3 years of teacjing exp in private school not recognised..can i do b.ed?
22nd June 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i am a physical teacher in gov high school in bihar can i take addmition in ignou
22nd June 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the eligibility details for B.Ed in ignou after gradution
23rd June 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i dont have any teaching exp.. i just did graduation from du. can i go for b.ed.
6th July 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.A in English in 2010 . I have 2 years experience in an ICSE school. Unfortunately I had to leave that school after marriage as I left West Bengal and had come to Odisha . Now I am a teacher of a Convent School . Am I eligible for B.ed course in IGNOU . Reply soon please
9th July 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I have more than 2 years experience from a private institution which is not recognised by the govt.am i eligible to apply for b.ed from ignou
10th July 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I want to B-Ed please update me what is % required for doing B-Ed and how can i contact with you. my ID is [email protected]
11th July 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done graduation in two two system.i mean to say in two year i have done my graduate degree,becouse in earlier graduation can be done in two years .so can we do the b.ed from ignou?what is the criteria?
13th July 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i have worked as a teacher in matric . but now i am un employed. am i do b.ed now ?
13th July 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

i am working teacher in a C.B.S.E School for the last two years aand have a M.A degree in English with three marks less than 50%.can i apply this year ?when is the last date of application?
9th September 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi I appeared for the entrance exam this year that is Aug 2012. Can anyone tell me when will they declare the results and what are the number of seats??
13th September 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I am having b.com pass degree from Delhi university and no teaching experience.i want to do B.ed from Ignou.kindly tell me the procedure for its admission.
26th October 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

i have got 48% marks in graduation (botany hons) and 77% in mca from smu distance learning. can i do bed from ignou? if yes then when can i register for bed? also tell the study centers in kolkata?
26th October 2012, 04:18 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend......

IGNOU has announced the Prospectus of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) for January 2012

Click here for English Prospectus of IGNOU B.Ed

http://www.ignou.ac.in/upload/Announ...%20English.pdf

Bachelor of Education Program

The Eligibility criterion for the B.Ed program is a Bachelor's or higher degree from a recognized university

Candidates with two years full-time regular teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as primary/graduate/post-graduate teachers in primary/secondary/higher/senior secondary school recognized by the central or state government

all the best.......

Regards.....
TAsh
19th November 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i am compliting my graduation and i am also teaching in schools from last four years at rourkela ,can i apply for BEd in ignou rourkela . if yes then how , please guide me.
19th November 2012, 08:54 PM
priyadarshini patnaik

Hello friend ,
B.ED ( Bachelor of Education) is an under graduate program which qualifies the graduates as a teacher in schools.After completion of bachelor degree the candidates who are intrested to join teaching field as their carrer can go for B.ED.Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conduct an Entrance exam for the students who are intrested to apply from B.ED.This program is recognized by NCVT.
Course Details:
Minimum Duration : 2 years
Maximum Duration : 4 years
Minimum/Maximum Age : No Bar.
Medium of Instruction :English/Hindi.
Eligibility:
1.The candidate should have complete bachelor degree or any equivalent exam in a recognized university.
2.Two years full-time regular teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post-Graduate Teachers in Primary, Secondary/Higher/Senior secondary school recognized by the central or a state government or a union territory are eligible to take admission.
Admission Details:
->The application from would be available from the recognized regional centres & you can download the form from the University website www.ignou.ac.in.
->Admission notification is released in May/june annd the last date for sumission of the application forms will be September 30 for January session & March 31 for july session.
-> The admission is purely based on the entrance exam results.If you are qualify the entrance exam ,you should take admission to the IGNOU B.ED program.
These are the details information about IGNOU B.ED.
19th November 2012, 11:14 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU) is the largest open Indian university and 5th largest in the world.
It provides a no. Of top undergraduate, post graduate and diploma courses through correspondence.

Msc. is another course provided by IGNOU. It is a post graduate course and to be eligible for that you have to be a graduate in bsc. Or equivalent degree or diploma with 3 year duration. Also the main subjects in your graduation must be Physics, Chemistry and Maths with an aggregate of 50% for general and 45% for SC/ST category.

You can get the application forms online from 1st june to 1st December 2011 from official IGNOU website:
www.ignou.ac.in

or you may get the application form from the nearest regional head. There are a no.of regional heads in many cities of India. To get your nearest one kindly check the link:
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...gional/website

: :GOOD LUCK: :
1st December 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I Wrote B.Ed.,exam in the month of june2012. I have received Provisional certificate & GRADE CARD.When will i receive convocation application form? Please reply sir.
5th January 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to do pg in chem from IGNOU can i do it? if yes what is the procedure? please tell me?
15th January 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i m doing BCA final year..is ths possible 2 do B ed after doing BCA??? nd is ths compulsary that for B ed having 2 years teaching experience???
27th March 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation from c.u. and have experience of teaching of five year from a inter state board from anglo indian eduction recognise by west bengal so can I get admission in b.ed for ignou.in year 2014
25th May 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i have 2yrs teaching experience but i have changed my school am i eligible to take admission in ignou.
20th June 2014, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

I can't understand whether entrance exam is necessary for private b.ef from ignou?? Can any1 help me
2nd May 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

In Rourkela IGNOU Centre How many seats are there for OBC ST SC and GENERAL category in 2016 ...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?