31st May 2011, 07:15 PM
satu1966

Details about the admission procedure for MBBS? Any other exams to give apart from MHT CET and AMUPMDC exam? What is the course fees?

i would appreciate if you could give me the details of admission procedure for mbbs. my daughter has already given mht-cet and amupmdc exam does she require to give any more entrance exam to get admission for mbbs kindly also advice about the course fees

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  2. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  3. Which are the best books to refer for MHT CET exam? Details of MHT CET B.Ed?
  4. Procedure for admission to ASSO CET and MHT CET? What is the last date of submission?
  5. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  6. Admission in MBBS colleges of Nagpur is possible through MHT-CET? -- [New]
  7. Can I give Mht-cet exam while studying in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  9. Can I get admission in AMUPMDC college after scoring 97 marks in ASSOCET?
  10. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  11. Age limit and criteria of MHT CET 2016? Number of attempts allowed?
  12. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 142 in MHT CET?
  13. Can I get admission in government and private medical college after scoring 85 marks in MHT CET and 94 marks in AMUPMDC?
  14. Admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? I have scored 141 marks in MHT CET exam
  15. How should I get admission in government for MBBS after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET
  16. Admission in government MBBS college after scoring 70% in overall and 85% in MHT CET?
  17. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  18. Can i get admission in MBBS after scoring 90 marks in MHT CET?
31st October 2011, 08:09 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the admission procedure for MBBS? Any other exams to give apart from MHT CET and AMUPMDC exam? What is the course fees?

To become a doctor you have to complete the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) course.

Eligibility or MBBS Courses:

1:you should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology with minimum 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.

for all backward class candidates should secure minimum 40% marks.

2::you should be an Indian National.

There are so many admission test for the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)course:

However,if you are interested for the MBBS course,you can appear some entrance exam like:

1:AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Exam

2:AMUPMDC(Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra) Exam

3:AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test)

4UMDET(Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test)

5r.D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS

6:AFMC(Armed Forces Medical College ) exam

7:AU AIMEE(Annamalai University-All India Medical Entrance Examinations)

8:CETPPMC(Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges) exam

9:UPCMET(Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test)

10:MGIMS(Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science ) exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?