2nd March 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Details about entrance exam notification? How to prepare for the exam from D.Bharath Mani? I have completed MY.B.Com graduation

hai, im completed myb.com graduation so please give details about entrence exam notifiction
and how to prepare that exam from D.BHARATH MANI.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for PGECET exam? What are the colleges affiliated to it? Details about the PGECET notification?
  2. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  3. Details about AP SI entrance exam? I have completed B.Tech in may
  4. Notification details for PGSET entrance exam with fee structure details?
  5. How to prepare for M.Com entrance exam for admission into Nagarjuna University? What is the exam paper pattern?
  6. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  7. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? I have completed graduation
  8. Where can I get the application form and notification of JIPMER medical entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  9. How to get admission in MCA?
  10. Notification of COMEDK entrance exam?
  11. Detailed information about AMU-MCA entrance exam? When the notification will be released?
  12. When the notification of Kerala M.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  13. How can I prepare for IAS exam after completing graduation?
  14. Details about SLET and NET exam? I have completed MCA in Tamilnadu
  15. Details about central university notification? When is the entrance exam? I am pursuing final B.Com
  16. Civil service preliminary exam notification for the year 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When will be the notification for short list for entrance exam? I have completed B.E with 63%
  18. What is the date of issue of B.Ed forms? Procedure for admission?
31st December 2021, 11:05 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: Details about entrance exam notification? How to prepare for the exam from D.Bharath Mani? I have completed MY.B.Com graduation

Bangalore University offers a wide range of undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), integrated, doctoral and diploma courses across multiple streams, such as Engineering, Science, Law, Commerce, Teaching & Education and Humanities & Social Sciences. All these courses are offered by the main campus of Bangalore University, JB campus, PG Centre Ramanagar and 684 colleges affiliated with it. Check out this page for details on Bangalore University admission 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?